Author Topic: Are there any invisible non-ghosted 'decorations'?  (Read 832 times)

Offline Karlieb

• Laborer
  • Kedryn on Blackliquid forums
Re: Are there any invisible non-ghosted 'decorations'?
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2017, 09:31:31 PM »
So I added something to the download section... http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=294

It is a few empty pieces to play with. There is a 1x1 empty square that will prevent bannies from passing. There is a 1x1 empty square that will allow bannies to pass (and be built over a road). There is also an empty field, which is basically a crop field with transparent texture where no work is done.

Should cover most of you empty needs.

You're my hero. I think I now have everything I need to make the primitive meadow city of my dreams. :)

Online brads3

• Banished Expert
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2017, 09:50:16 PM »
just a heads up. if this works like the others i mentioned,if you lay this under treed or grass or bushes,rocks,etc , those items won;t be removed or collected when you clear that area.happens alot with long roads. the game sets something on the tile and you lay down a road then that "something" stays there until you remove the road or in this case invisible space. can be a handy trick to leave decorations that are already growing.

Offline QueryEverything

• Advisor
  • Banished Expert
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2017, 11:10:30 PM »
So I added something to the download section... http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=294

It is a few empty pieces to play with. There is a 1x1 empty square that will prevent bannies from passing. There is a 1x1 empty square that will allow bannies to pass (and be built over a road). There is also an empty field, which is basically a crop field with transparent texture where no work is done.

@Necora what an excellent idea for some of the areas where the fencing doesn't stop the Bannies from walking through to an area they shouldn't!!  Thank you for sharing, I think the one that will prevent them from passing will be a fave of mine. :D
~ QE, I query because I like learning new things. 

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
(Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :)

Offline Paeng

• Banished Expert
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2017, 04:08:02 AM »

Thanks!  :)

Tehehe... us players are a different spezies, huh? give us hundreds of mb and we want more, more, more...

And then you can please us with one square of... emptyness   :D
Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn