News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Nilla-Osborona; only one of each

Started by Nilla, May 24, 2017, 08:24:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kid1293

@Nilla  - I have gone over the files again and can't find what has happened.
Did this happen after you started with the modular Rowhouses?

Only one thing comes to mind. I have a very small storage in the pub. ( 300 , same as vanilla)
If that limit is reached you maybe need to take the cider to trade port.

Abandoned

@Nilla the NMT old Salty doesn't work without CC either.  In my last map North Mining Town built it next to the salt mine and storage and laborer would take salt to old salty but not leave it there, took it back to storage.  I told Red about problem.  I demolished old salty and built old smokey.

brads3

NILLA, i know we discussed it but did you ever load the COMPATABILITY 1.07 above the CC??
ABANDONED,that is strange.hopefully TOM has a better explanation or solution. i wonder if you had a mod that was 1.07 override the flags.

RedKetchup

yeah salt has been changed of flags in many 1.0.7 mods. for me was a textile back in day ... but now can be many things ^^.
there is so much things in NMT. need so much courage to adapt those ^^
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Abandoned

North Mountain Town, no 107 new flag mods used, The North v5.1 for 106 & Medieval Town v 2.04 No salt delivered to Old Salty

RedKetchup

Quote from: Abandoned on June 09, 2017, 11:06:59 AM
North Mountain Town, no 107 new flag mods used, The North v5.1 for 106 & Medieval Town v 2.04 No salt delivered to Old Salty

this is because north changed it to something else

the problem though is my fault, like i said lately, the ALL profession buildings should have ALL the flags.
back in time, i wasnt awared of this golden rule and it makes the building flags-proof; no matter how someone can decide to give another flag... it would still always work fine.

Abandoned

@RedKetchup good you know where that problem was so it does not carry over to new update modular.  What wonderful sets NMT and the North both are.  :)

RedKetchup

Quote from: Abandoned on June 09, 2017, 01:05:36 PM
@RedKetchup good you know where that problem was so it does not carry over to new update modular.  What wonderful sets NMT and the North both are.  :)

indeed !!!
we have many beautiful sets in here :) not only NMT and North, all @Discrepancy , @kid1293 , @embx61 , @Necora , @Bartender & @despo20  stuffs are GREAT too !!

Nilla

I agree with you @RedKetchup and @Abandoned; many great sets of mods out there! The list of new mods to test is never empty! It also makes a lot of fun to return to "old favourits" And most things are really good! :)

First picture

@kid1293: I'm sure; there's nothing wrong with the Swan! I turned the two CC breweries off. And......... look at the picture. The production looks very much different! (They weren't off the whole year). Also the production from the other Swan out in the farming area increased. It used to be decent; around 300. After I turned the other breweries off, it increased to 420. So it looks like it's some influence from the CC breweries here as well, only less than on the closer building. I have ran vanilla breweries and your Swan together on other maps but never noticed any problems. @brads3 and other CC players; have you seen something like this?

Second picture
I have decided to put an end to this experiment. At least it proves, how many mods there is out there. I haven't even used many of those, I planned to use, but as I said. I thought it would be a bigger challenge.

The town is very messy. You can see it on this picture from the "hart" of the settlement.

Third picture
Of cause this NMT settlement is too dense; the buildings much too close to eachother. Sorry @RedKetchup for the misuse. This is a great mod. An all time favourite!

You can see, that food is no problem. A safe game all the time:~ 1 year consumption in the stores. I like it that way. Not neccessarily because it´s safe. Of cause it is. You must never fear starvation. But more important is, that the distribution of all food categories to all parts of the settlement works much better, with these larger stores.

Nilla

Some more pictures

Fourth picture

The baker who carried salt around, has bin reassigned to dry meat instead. And yes @brads3, I have the compability mod, but I think, it only has an influence on the trade.

I had some small fuel issues. You can see, that the amount was slowly getting down from year to year. But then I realized, that there were 2 CC sawmills, I haven't built, yet. You can see one in my NMT settlement on the last picture. Although a big sawmill with 2 worker doesn't produce more than a small chopper, it saved the situation. For once, I must make a compliment to the CC balancing. The sawmills are good balanced; not the chopper! Anyhow, fuel would have been a bigger problem than food (and other essentials) if I had chosen to go on with this town. As far as I know, there are not so many more fuel producers to load. But I would have managed. I produce enough high value goods to buy some fuel.

Fifth picture

Again the big fields. It's early spring. I have 12-16 farmers assigned to each field. They should be crowded, but aren't! Conclusion: big fields doesn't really work. The sowing is done late and some crop often freeze. Somehow the game doesn't let all assigned farmers work the fields at the same time.

You can see the production numbers. I have to buy some food. No problem so far. I have more export goods, than I need and can increase some production, if I want to. The limiting thing would probably be the number of available ports. But there are some I haven't built yet and I don't buy everything the merchants bring now, so I guess I could feed another 1000 people without all too much trouble.

Sixth picture

Big pastures are no problem. It takes a lot of time until the herds are big enough to give meat but now they produce a lot.

You can see my stores. Some things like flour and sugar are 100% imported. I also see that I've forgotten to put feathers in the ports. I used to produce survival coats, but since I was a bit short on fuel, I started to turn the reed into firebundles instead and forgot about the feathers.

RedKetchup

what are the size of your crops and orchards ?
and also where from this brownish crop to the left ? i like it

brads3

Nilla

Maximum size of fields and orchards is 30*30. The largest are of that size, the others a bit smaller. The brown field is a CC plantation. (I like the look, too, looks more like a freshly plowed field, than the light vanilla soil, that looks very dry and not very fertile!) It's meant for not eatable things (different limit) and I do grow cotton there from time to time, but food works as well, so if I have enough cotton I grow something else.

You say your NMT salter works, @brads3? How did you do that?

brads3

mine always worked. i think you all are broken or you broke RED's mods.

kid1293

I'm glad you found out what happened, @Nilla .
And I'm glad bannies get their cider. :)