News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

An old "no-mods" saved game

Started by RedKetchup, May 27, 2017, 10:48:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

does anyone happends to still have an "old" saved game without any mods enabled ? when i mean "old" i mean "old in number of years" and "old with alot of populations"
because i need to test how numbers are "fiting" in my little windows i am making for an utility window.

it can look nice when i get Early Spring 2 but can be ugly at Early Autumn 127
and same with population. can be nice at 10/0/10 pop but can be ugly at 3879/398/1280 pop ^^

it is a question to be able to test some mumbers :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Paeng

So sorry, I been digging through my externals - but I usually do not keep old saves... only images.

Can't help on this one...  :(
[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

Nilla

I have one unmodded game on my computer; the one I started to make all achievements on one map. Since it's built on a small mountain map, it's not very big. But at least it has 900 inhabitants. I know for sure that I got all achievements except the 200 years. (That's the reason, that I kept it, in case I want that last one). You can have it if you want. Only one problem; I had a crash as I tried to start it. I will make another attempt.

The last save must be corrupted, but luckily I had another one, not huge but I´ll attach it anyway.

RedKetchup

Nilla

As I brushed my teeth before I went to bed, one thing struck me: Didn't our old friend @irrelevant post a save from his famous Sink Mill somewhere? (For everyone except Red and a few other "inventories" it was the biggest town to its time, from the best Banished player I've ever seen). I just looked. It wasn't in the downlad section but in his blog. http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=327.msg15487#msg15487

brads3

IRRELEVANT  should do a new blog with all the new stuff. it would be neat to see what he does now.

RedKetchup

oh i grabbed it too.

though i miss my friend @irrelevant   :'(

irrelevant

Quote from: Nilla on May 28, 2017, 12:41:58 AM
As I brushed my teeth before I went to bed, one thing struck me: Didn't our old friend @irrelevant post a save from his famous Sink Mill somewhere? (For everyone except Red and a few other "inventories" it was the biggest town to its time, from the best Banished player I've ever seen). I just looked. It wasn't in the downlad section but in his blog. http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=327.msg15487#msg15487
@Nilla  Hi lady! The save is here, on post #262. Not playing Banished these days, I guess I burned myself out on it.

Miss you and @RedKetchup, mon ami!

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=327.255

I have hundreds of unmodded saves, if you have a need for one. I have several from the 1000 year town, for example.

I posted the most "recent" (2 y/o) save from it on the Gopher Prairie blog.

RedKetchup

Hello mon Ami @irrelevant  !

Comment vas-tu ?

Yeah i've got it, your Sink Mill City :)
it was perfect to gauge some number spaces in my new toolbar :)
Thanks you !

I hope you will come say hello more often :) we miss you my friend  :'(
:-*

irrelevant

Quote from: RedKetchup on June 17, 2017, 08:43:43 PM
Hello mon Ami @irrelevant  !

Comment vas-tu ?

Yeah i've got it, your Sink Mill City :)
it was perfect to gauge some number spaces in my new toolbar :)
Thanks you !

I hope you will come say hello more often :) we miss you my friend  :'(
:-*

Quite well thanks, hope you are too! I occasionally follow your modding efforts with much admiration.

The toolbar looks great! Such an improvement!  ;D

Glad Sink Mill could be of use to you! Check out the posted save of 1000 y/o Gopher Prairie as well.

I should stop by more often, and I shall. Not going to play though, so I don't really have much to say. All the wonderful mods have left me behind.... 

RedKetchup

woah ! 200 years !
i ve got an achievement lol Tenure !!!!
i never got that, i barely got the 100y one ^^

yeah all those wonderful mods left behind....
it would be totally a new different game for you hehe :)

take care of yourself my friend ... until your next visit :)

Nilla

It's nice to see you "pop by" @irrelevant. All new mods has really changed the game. The modders are very good and diligent, there's always something new to try out. It never gets boring. That's why I still hang around here! :) I hope to see you here soon again.

irrelevant

Quote from: RedKetchup on June 18, 2017, 01:34:36 AM
woah ! 200 years !
i ve got an achievement lol Tenure !!!!
i never got that, i barely got the 100y one ^^

yeah all those wonderful mods left behind....
it would be totally a new different game for you hehe :)

take care of yourself my friend ... until your next visit :)
;D

irrelevant

Quote from: Nilla on June 18, 2017, 04:21:03 AM
It's nice to see you "pop by" @irrelevant. All new mods has really changed the game. The modders are very good and diligent, there's always something new to try out. It never gets boring. That's why I still hang around here! :) I hope to see you here soon again.
@Nilla, thanks!