Author Topic: BRAD'S SETTLING of AMERICA SERIES: BEVERSET town #2  (Read 1009 times)

Offline embx61

• Modders
  • Banished Expert
  • You are always on my mind, Forever in my heart
Re: BRAD'S SETTLING of AMERICA SERIES: BEVERSET town #2
« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2017, 07:30:48 PM »
Updated both the Unified Mod and the Production Set 1 Mod so water output is increased a bit.
My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory

Offline brads3

• Banished Expert
Re: BRAD'S SETTLING of AMERICA SERIES: BEVERSET town #2
« Reply #46 on: June 06, 2017, 07:39:40 PM »
i think my issue was due to several mod conflicts. i had some low crop productions,low output on duck blinds,no wells produced over bout 40,etc.i did narrow it down though.took me a few days and several attempts.the ducks actually took moving a NECORA mod below CC. and it was a storage mod so should have had nothing to do with ducks.
    i did remember that you had dropped yopur well down.i had wondered if it was holding RK's NMT watertower down too. that didn't solve enough issyues though. i do know NECORA has updated many mods so the storage may be a older version.i actually didn't have your well either but i do have the tannery.there are several mods that have a "worker" profession. don't take it that it was your mod.
   EMB,did you see my wishlist for a well with a pump that can channel water to a town a little ways from a river?