News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

No passage...

Started by Gilles Therron, June 03, 2017, 11:09:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilles Therron

Is there a way to block the citizens? To prevent them to walk through e.g. orchards, pastures, walls & fences, etc?  I would like them to take the paths and roads. Also, why do they take a short cut over a mountain when there is a road around the mountain/hill? You can't lay a road on the route they take, but they still keep taking this shorter route.

Nilla

I think the computer calculates the shortest time it takes from the place they were to the place they are going to. I think there are some mods, that makes the Bannis walk faster on roads, I haven't tried one of those and I don't think there are any on this page but maybe on banishedinfo.com.

For some special space, you don't want any Banni to take a shortcut over, it's always this: http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=294 It´s just an empty square but it prevents the Banni to pass. I think you can't use it everywhere to keep them on the road, but on some irritating locations, it might help.

Otherwise, the only help I can give is to wait a  bit to build roads and build them where people walk. I know it's not always possible and I guess you have to live with some shortcuts.