News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Lots of blacksmithes, limited usage

Started by twilightbreeze, June 03, 2017, 12:56:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twilightbreeze

Well, the old charburner is no longer red flagged. Still on top tho.
Got my first computer 1984 when it was all dos. Been playing computer games and internet surfing since. SOOO much has changed!! lol.

ancientmuse

Quote from: twilightbreeze on June 06, 2017, 11:51:33 AM
Well, the old charburner is no longer red flagged. Still on top tho.

Yeah, the red flag/no red flag thing is pretty much a misnomer these days... I've learned to just ignore red flags altogether unless there really is a problem with a mod working properly.

I wish Luke would just get rid of the red flag thing and only have it for when there actually is a problem with a custom mod, otherwise it's a pain in the butt.  Just about every single custom mod I have in my game has a "red flag" on it, so it's pretty much a useless warning these days.  Pfft.

brads3

that is an interesting way to fix that issue.

Tom Sawyer

I see. Ancientmuse wants to sabotage my awesome adapting technology. ;)

This ancient charburner still has the ugly old model. I can make a light version of it for making coal with the reworked model if you like.

twilightbreeze

yeah, sure! updated is always nice, if you have the time! Thanks!! :)

I do have to use the "stop coal burn" mod tho, cause my bannies won't keep their dam hands off it!!  ;D
Got my first computer 1984 when it was all dos. Been playing computer games and internet surfing since. SOOO much has changed!! lol.

ancientmuse

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on June 06, 2017, 02:23:04 PM
I see. Ancientmuse wants to sabotage my awesome adapting technology. ;)

This ancient charburner still has the ugly old model. I can make a light version of it for making coal with the reworked model if you like.

*snicker snicker*

What can I say ??  I'm an old fart who's set in her ways.

:P

I don't think you're old charburner model is ugly at all.  And besides.... since when is a coal burning pile "pretty" ?  Hmmm ?  Hmmm ?

;D

Tom Sawyer

CharburnerLight.pkm

Creates coal from firewood 1:1 with the current charcoal pit model. For people who don't like it overcomplicated. ;)

twilightbreeze

Abandoned

@Tom Sawyer thank you for updated coal maker, like @ancientmuse I too have the original charburner in my game.  :)