News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Kid - Tequila Mod V3.2

Started by kid1293, February 25, 2017, 10:08:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kid1293

Kid - Tequila Mod V3.2

"This mod adds agave plant and various buildings for the tequila trade. Banished 1.0.7"

This is a collaboration between me and Tom Sawyer, who made the nice texturing.

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=228

RedKetchup

sweet i love to see collaborations between us :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

QueryEverything

@kid1293 Tequila & Vodka were my choices as a teen ...  oi, never again!  LOL

BUT - this looks good enough to spark my Bannies interest. :) ;)

Thank you both @Tom Sawyer & @kid1293
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

Abandoned

@kid1293 I have Tequila v 3 for 106, is the only difference between that and this that it would be in the community tool bar?

kid1293

No, the trader's got new flags and limits. Won't work in 106.

Abandoned

okay thanks, my 106 is good then.  :)

Abandoned

@kid1293 After using and seeing this mod on a map I have a few thoughts.  As far as this set itself, the only thing I would like added is it's own kitchen or taco stand for use of the set without the Mission, although the two sets look great together. Also a ranch type hacienda for the owner, but the set is fine as is.

My thought is that it is a shame if these building and Tom Sawyers great textures do not get used more.  But rather than having this mod added to or changed, I was thinking of an expanded or alternate version.  The crusher could crush grapes or sugar cane and the distillery could make wine or rum, the bar could be a wine shop or  :) pirates den. Yes, pirates. That industrial texture would make a really cool pirate theme and I would have plenty more thoughts for that.  :)

Edit, an expanded or alternate set could also then have addition production pieces or housing units added that would go with the tequila mod.

kid1293

Wow! You really know how to serve hard!
I don't want to meet you on a tennis court.  ;)

I don't know what to say. I thought I was done with this mod (for now).
I can only quote yourself.

Quote from: Abandoned on June 22, 2017, 04:42:56 AM
... but the set is fine as is.

:)

The ideas are heard. We will see later. Have to talk to Tom Sawyer too.

Abandoned

Well, @kid1293 you did ask  :)  Hey, anytime you wants some ideas.  I'm sure I am better coming up with mod ideas than I would be at playing tennis.  And don't worry, I'll remind you.  Think pirates.   ;D