News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Playing The North

Started by twilightbreeze, June 14, 2017, 06:52:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

twilightbreeze

Any one know of a deco only mod outside the NORTH that has pine trees? I love pine trees.
Got my first computer 1984 when it was all dos. Been playing computer games and internet surfing since. SOOO much has changed!! lol.

The Pilgrim

Check out Necora's pine mods. Not only has pine trees but also a whole pine based theme

twilightbreeze

Got my first computer 1984 when it was all dos. Been playing computer games and internet surfing since. SOOO much has changed!! lol.

Nilla

Quote from: Bartender on June 15, 2017, 02:50:38 PM
Quote from: embx61 on June 15, 2017, 01:21:22 PM
I always told her "Hon, you can get the guy out of the Netherlands but you can't get the Netherlands out of the guy :)
Haha, that's great ;D! I too fell for a foreign lady (French), so I might use that sometime ;).

Quote from: Gatherer on June 15, 2017, 02:25:35 PM
Quote from: The Pilgrim on June 15, 2017, 11:13:01 AM
At 37 I must be one of the younger ones apparently.
Luckily you're not the only one. 35 here. :)
I'm starting to feel rather lonely now though, it seems that I am the only one below 30 ???. I'm 26 here, any other nineties kids out there :P?

I love that expression, too. I fell for a foreigner, as well. I am sure I can use it, concerning my German husband. And sorry @Bartender my kids are older than you are!  ;)

embx61

ha, remind me what my mother told me a while back when my parents visiting us in the US.

At the Customs desk at airport in Atlanta the officer ask her what the purpose of their visit was.

My mother said, We visiting my Dutch son and his American wife who live in Louisville.

Then he said, with a smile. He could not find a Dutch woman to marry?

I think that was hilarious :)
[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

Nilla

Yes, there's a Swedish proverb, that says; "Every pot has its lid". Sometimes the lid is to be found on strange places. ;) My daughter has an Australian boyfriend but on the other hand my son, born in Germany and spent time in Canada has a wife, who grows up 2 km from where I was born. ;)

Abandoned

@Nilla we have that saying here in US too, every pot has its cover.  My husband I were both born and raised in the city, a block away.  We went to school together, high school sweethearts.  Married over 40 years now.

embx61

Or in Dutch "Op alle potjes past  een dekseltje".
[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]