News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

New email sent to Luke (july 4th, 2017)

Started by RedKetchup, July 04, 2017, 11:05:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

I sent a new email to Luke today in order to make him aware about the patch 1.0.7 beta 3 issues/fixes and tell him how it is going....

The 6 building requirement seems to work, although i didnt heard alot about tests made by people (it is sad not much testing made by people even if i specially asked for the other day with the file offered by Tom). so my personal test seemed ok.

But for the debug menu doesnt seems ok and really not working well at all.

so i sent an email to Luke and give him detailled infos, a screenshot to complete the infos, and also i sent him a copy .zip of our new limit files as decided together along with CC crew. (in case it happends he will use our community icons instead of the "fake" food ones he took for the 0-9 ^^)

Here's a copy in quote of my email:

Hello Luke !

after testing many times... the 6 building requirement seems to work perfectly 😊
but the debug menu doesnt seems to work at all though

we click all the "add custom0-9 icons" and at first sight seems nothing appear. so i made a bit more research and tests.

with mods that adds :
clay (custom4, Materials, stockpile) brick (custom5, Construction, stockpile) and potery (custom0, Crafted, Barns)
hay stack(custom7, Misc, Barns) fertilizer (custom7, Misc, Barns) flowers (custom7, Misc, Barns) perfume (custom7, Misc, Barns)

then i ve clicked "Make all visible" and clicked all the "add custom0-9" icons ...

it appear each time i click all the 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 icons there is only 1 item appear in barns : Potery +100 (custom0, Crafted, Barns).
so the result of my testing : all from 0, to 9 icons, it add only the "custom 0" +100

i am also sending you a .zip of all our custom limit files setup with .jpg, tables, names and icons so you can see what the community along BlackLiquid(ColonialCharterMod) we decided together. We took that agreement the week you offered to us all these custom0-9 flags and limits.

Regards,
Michel alias Redketchup.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

embx61

Yeah, I noticed it too that the Debug Menu was not adding all the Custom materials after clicking on the star (Make all available) and then the Icons.

Let's see if Luke will fix this before the official release.

I did a update of my Church as I added 4th material(Glass) and not received any bug reports so my guess is that it works fine.
[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

embx61

[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .