News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Need Help with CC & Mods

Started by Abandoned, July 13, 2017, 05:01:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brads3

that is the registry. if you have 2 files with 2 different orders, than yes it will go back to the last 1 you used.if you have the same order but add a few mods to 1, than the other it would load fine. say you have a file for the north with the same mods but swap it for CC and then place the CC mods with it,it will remember the order and extra mods from 1 to the other.the same mods should load the same for multiple sets.maybe the order you had last night was right and now you made it wrong? ohh ,the save file keeps its own order too. another safety.

Abandoned

@brads3 what a pain. I got my main install mod list back in order and then made a save game with town name of Banished Mod List, hopefully after I do the North install I can use that save to reset my main list.  I suppose the original 106 install is all out of order to.  I'll have to recheck and probably will have to redo cc install too and make a special mod list save for each install.

I forgot before to tell you odd happening in cc.  The river boat trade was going the wrong way, against the current.  I never saw that before, they always go with the flow.