Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

CC Docks

Started by kralyerg, September 10, 2017, 08:19:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kralyerg

CC Docks

https://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=359

Welcome to life on the water! This is one of CC's most popular features. Included is everything needed to expand your town along shores and across lakes.  Also included are two watery terrains: 'Lake Waters' with multiple lakes and the more challenging 'Waterworld' which is one large lake.

The first in a (hopefully) series of themed modpacks from Colonial Charter.

And now using the new Community Mod Toolbar to centrally locate modded items.

QueryEverything

@kralyerg congratulations on this release :)  What a massive undertaking, thank you very much!!
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

Abandoned

Wonderful @kralyerg , thank you so much.  Will certainly look forward to using CC modulars.  :)

embx61

Awesome

Thanks a lot kral :)
[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

RedKetchup

yup these CC modulars will be so awesome, as i said everywhere :) many times already.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

embx61

I agree Red.

I know it is a lot of work for kral to lift all those parts out of CC and copy paste stringtables/spritesheets to make it a stand alone.

So many people who were not able to play with CC because there PC could not handle it can now have a good taste of CC.

I am sure they will be very grateful to him. My system can handle CC very well but I always thought it was just too big so hardly played with it.

It looks like that is going to change :)

[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

brads3

WOW,this is a huge set. there is lots of buildings under those 1st 2 icons.if done correctly,it should add rice to your game as well.

Paeng

Oh, fantastic! Just played a round with the set, really smooth - great job, thank you so much...  :)

At 80Mb that's a real powerhouse  :D
[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

adelegarland

This is Great!   been playing with it all day yesterday and today...   One question. Rice, Built docks and trying to complete the Rice planter, but need 100 rice to finish.   Built the Dock trading post and purchased rice - but it doesn't show in inventory and the planter still doesn't get supplied.   I must be doing something wrong or missing something! Any Ideas?
I am not a crazy cat lady...  I'm THE Crazy Cat Lady.

Paeng

There is another pack of modular items - CC Transport, a standalone compilation of all of the Roads and Bridges from Colonial Charter.

http://blackliquidsoftware.com/index.php?/files/file/187-cc-transport/  or
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B20sIJjUdJtmY2t1U296d3l1bDg/view?usp=sharing

Between that and the bridges by Disc and Embx you'll never have to build two identical bridges in a town again...  ;)
[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

Freedom

QuoteThis is Great!   been playing with it all day yesterday and today...   One question. Rice, Built docks and trying to complete the Rice planter, but need 100 rice to finish.   Built the Dock trading post and purchased rice - but it doesn't show in inventory and the planter still doesn't get supplied.   I must be doing something wrong or missing something! Any Ideas?

@adelegarland Did you get your rice field completed?  Assuming the obvious, that you have a nearby market or storage barn where the trader can put the rice to make it available to the rice paddy builders, I've noticed that (especially early game) Bannies love rice and will quickly move it into their homes, so buy enough to account for that too.

I almost always build two paddies early and follow up with the ricewine still. Wine accumulates quickly and at a trade value of 8 it can really power future trader exchanges. Happy harvesting!

adelegarland

Quote from: Freedom on September 23, 2017, 05:06:15 PM
QuoteThis is Great!   been playing with it all day yesterday and today...   One question. Rice, Built docks and trying to complete the Rice planter, but need 100 rice to finish.   Built the Dock trading post and purchased rice - but it doesn't show in inventory and the planter still doesn't get supplied.   I must be doing something wrong or missing something! Any Ideas?

@adelegarland Did you get your rice field completed?  Assuming the obvious, that you have a nearby market or storage barn where the trader can put the rice to make it available to the rice paddy builders, I've noticed that (especially early game) Bannies love rice and will quickly move it into their homes, so buy enough to account for that too.

I almost always build two paddies early and follow up with the ricewine still. Wine accumulates quickly and at a trade value of 8 it can really power future trader exchanges. Happy harvesting!
Yes!  I finally got it all to work!   YAY!  thanks for asking,  I think my greedy little bannies stole the rice for their homes as you suggested before I got it to the paddies.
I am not a crazy cat lady...  I'm THE Crazy Cat Lady.

Gatherer

@kralyerg

Is it possible to create a small overwrite mod that would remove feathers production at chicken pastures?

or

Is it possible for some other modder to do this so it would remove feathers from any and all chicken/leghorn/duck pastures if they are produced?
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

brads3

TOM made a patch for the NORTH to get rid of feathers.not sure if it will work outside the north but worth a try.

kralyerg

If it's a standalone patch mod, then it will probably work.  It's actually really easy to make.