News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Welcome New Members!

Started by Admin, July 08, 2014, 03:11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abandoned

@The Pilgrim , best wishes to you and your family, stay safe.  The same to others in harms way.

DharmaSims

Hello! I'm Dharma. I'm a 45yo mom of 2 girls (1 adult, 1 teen), wife of 1 guy ;) in south central United States.

I've been playing Banished since May and just recently completed most of the Achievements. I have 5 left and don't know if I'll get them; I started playing CC1.71 and pro-ba-bly won't go back to Vanilla. haha

You have a nice place here.

Also ... just for the record, green is not one of the primary colors. ;)

Gatherer

Welcome to the forum Dharma. We're a happy bunch here who love this game. And there's plenty of great modders here as well producing some excellent stuff for us to play with.

Cheers from Slovenia :)
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

The Pilgrim

@Gatherer. You're in Slovenia?  We have a family guest staying with my mother in law from Nova Goriza. My wife's family is from there and Senozece. Where are you?

Gatherer

@The Pilgrim I'm from southeastern Slovenia (Dolenjska region).
Fiat panis.

The Pilgrim

Just wanted to give you an update from the hurricane. We made it through ok. No damage to the house, but we haven't had power since Sunday and may not for another few days, but it could have been a LOT worse. The storm hit about 3 hours south of us, which spared Tampa Bay the worst of it for which we are very thankful.
Others took it much worse than we did. If you can please donate to the Red Cross relief fund.
https://www.redcross.org/donate

RedKetchup

brads3

i didn't know you were that far south. glad you are o'k.

TaylorItaly

Hello , i am TaylorItaly , 46 year old from Germany.
I am really thankful what your modders have done!!!
I am playing since 4 weeks , started with cc and mm but the last 2 weeks with cc and the most stuff from your site.

brads3

to the newbie players: please check out the info on the tips and tricks forum. you may find things helpful for not only playing the game but also for adding mods. if you do get stuck, please feel free to ask questions.new players with new ideas is needed to keep adding to the game.

RedKetchup

Gatherer

Hello and welcome. Have a nice time here on the forums.
Fiat panis.

WJB

Hello- I am WJB - from Germany as well, but I am living in Ireland- 58 years old, but sometimes I feel a bit more like 158... I really like all those mods; they are pretty amazing. Thanks a lot for all your work !

RedKetchup

welcome on world of banished @WJB  :)