News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

MOD: Holstein Cowskin Override - slink (SJGL)

Started by slink, September 25, 2014, 02:40:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slink

As Advertised.  Doesn't change anything except the png file that clothes the cows.

Pangaea

HAha, that is awesome! :)

So many talented modders. Wish I could do half of what you guys are up to.

rkelly17

Beautiful! Has @RedKetchup seen this to include it in his dairy mod?

irrelevant

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Nilla

JD

Question:

If I use this mod (which I really want to) will the original cows go away? If I already have the brown cows and add the mod, then get the holstein cows will it crash the game? It would be nice to have both (like the chickens now)...

RedKetchup

it just change the skin of the Brown cattle to black and white cows. Slink would love i add it to my creamery dairy products and i do a new animal : cows with this skin :)

rkelly17

Quote from: RedKetchup on September 26, 2014, 11:46:35 PM
it just change the skin of the Brown cattle to black and white cows. Slink would love i add it to my creamery dairy products and i do a new animal : cows with this skin :)

Actually, with the dairy mod that wouldn't be all bad since the citizens only kill cows when they are old and tough anyway. I'm pretty sure that "beef" in the game is not referring to gourmet cuts of steak. And you notice your inventory says "mutton," not "lamb."

Bobbi

@slink, the cows are adorable. Just checked them out in game. Haven't had a chance to play in almost a week. Withdrawal symptoms are starting to set in....

slink

Quote from: RedKetchup on September 26, 2014, 11:46:35 PM

Slink would love that.   ;D  You may.  Here is a zip file of my working directories.

RedKetchup

took it to put o my desktop. thx. when the day i ll go back to it, i ll add it as a new animal :)

but as you can see the files.... Luke really called them : Cow. not cattle.

slink

Luke doesn't appear to understand a lot about cattle, including how they graze.  I watch deer out my back window and cattle out my front window.  I've never seen cattle or deer kneel to get a mouth full of grass.