News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Jamie's Monastery v 1.0

Started by RedKetchup, October 11, 2014, 05:22:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

next request : Jamie's Monastery v 1.0 ( with paper / ink / handmade books - chain )

it will be a big building (if i read the code right: should be allowed to only build one of these) : a Monastary that will go along with the big church : about same materials/textures.

there is a preview of my first draws of the foundations of the building. it will be ablout same size as the church.
i m planning to maybe have an open box opening with the items to craft (like creamery/blacksmith..)

a book should cost ink (coal) paper (logs) and leather

and maybe as bonus ?? wine from grapes ?? ^^
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Bobbi

Very cool. Of course I will love forever the one who creates winery and grape crops. But crops are a whole other thing, I gather.

rkelly17

NICE!!!

Once again I'll have to start a new town as soon as the next @RedKetchup mod arrives.

RedKetchup

Quote from: rkelly17 on October 11, 2014, 07:58:56 AM
NICE!!!

Once again I'll have to start a new town as soon as the next @RedKetchup mod arrives.

you have time ! this building need alot ..... of special touch lol. it is going soooooo slowly ^^

another preview of where i am now ( placing 1x1 walls ) :

Bobbi

Maybe we won't have to start again. Must get crackalackin if going to have town ready for You look beautiful contest.

rkelly17

I'm willing to wait. The foundation is looking good. I really admire anyone who can do the 3D modeling--I've been trying to learn and it is very, very complicated.

Bobbi

I REALLY wish I could do it, too. I surely cannot afford the software @slink purchased. So I have nothing but admiration for talented modders. They have my undying gratitude.

RedKetchup

yeah it is , and it s hard to try to follow some.... 'architecture' in french ... lets see google translate ... same word ??

rkelly17

Quote from: RedKetchup on October 11, 2014, 08:11:44 AM
yeah it is , and it s hard to try to follow some.... 'architecture' in french ... lets see google translate ... same word ??

Yeah, I think it's the same, though no doubt it sounds better in French.   ;)

RedKetchup

another screenshot :) i am at lvl 2-3 high :)
it is starting to take a shape :)

michaelrym

Ink and paper! I love it. But could we make it 'Monastery', please? Sorry for being anal, but spelling mistakes bother me.

RedKetchup

its monastery ? not monestery ? alright no problem. sorry i m french :P

michaelrym

Don't ever be sorry for being French. French people have contributed tons of great stuff to mankind, and you're proudly carrying on this tradition.

Darkbibou

Another great project @RedKetchup !

A few more and  you will have made a full extension for the game :D

RedKetchup

the fountain/castle guy is also french  from here Québec, Canada :)

hehe yeah Dark