News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Colorful 2-Floors Little Houses v1.0 - Redketchup

Started by RedKetchup, October 19, 2014, 03:33:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

Quote from: assobanana76 on February 12, 2015, 03:47:49 AM

indeed thought that the builders cut off before they build on it!
I usually do before the ground floor ..
I'm sorry...  :'( 

they will only cut where the red or green square will end, not the overlapping tiles cause technically, there is nothing there (it is reserved for the first floor^^)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Chon Waen

First off: thank you for this wonderful mod!

If you would be so kind, and if you have the gumption:
I would love to see an update to this to have both stone and wood available, at least for the bottom building.
At which point, firewood consumption and fire hazard should be reverted back to standard wood/stone per building. If you have wood/wood fuel consumption will be that of 2 wood houses, stone bottom/wood top would give you that "in-between" you mentioned earlier.

Thanks again! You rock!

RedKetchup

i need to google what mean 'gumption' first time ever i see that word ^^

about the stone version : they are kinda comming in here: http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=766.msg12841#msg12841
i am using the exact same technic

assobanana76

I had a brilliant idea about your 2nd floor !!
being their 4x4 (I hope, if I remember correctly) I can build a market 12x12 putting exactly eight 2nd floor with under 8 individual stalls facing the way around !!
great! great !!
it will a great addiction at my suq!!
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

salamander

Quote from: RedKetchup on February 12, 2015, 09:42:18 PM
i need to google what mean 'gumption' first time ever i see that word ^^

Sort of means 'inclination to do something', or in this case '... if you're willing to ...'

Chon Waen

Salamander's got the gist and my meaning in western us slang. The true definition is used either for initiative and/or courage, (courage to take the initiative?) anyhow it was used more in the way of "if yer up to it".

After reading your linked thread, gumption you got, and loads. Thanks again.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Chon Waen on February 13, 2015, 10:16:40 PM
Salamander's got the gist and my meaning in western us slang. The true definition is used either for initiative and/or courage, (courage to take the initiative?) anyhow it was used more in the way of "if yer up to it".

After reading your linked thread, gumption you got, and loads. Thanks again.

hehe i did googled it ^^ the word given was 'jugeote' which means what you said plus also a little bit of meaning of 'have the mental capacity and knowledge to know how to do it' ^^

Sterben

I wanna start off by saying this is my most fave mod i have for banished. I was wondering if there is a way to turn the smoke off of these houses too? I have a mod downloaded that removes the smoke from chimneys ( it really helps keep my lag down when i start getting up in the Higher populations.) So i was wondering if its possible to keep this mod just smokeless? Or If that is even possible. Thank you for the awesome mod too btw :)

RedKetchup

i can do a version without smoke if you want.

in wait, can you test something for me ?

i ve just got this message : can you verify this for me ?

Eastown Clown  Il y a 5 heures

Loading this mod seems to cause the "assign workers" window to crash the game (at least on my machine). All you have to do to reproduce is to load the mod on a brand new world and try to open the assign workers sub-window. Disabled all the rest of my mods to confirm that the behaviour seems to happen without any other mods.

not sure about what he means by " workers sub-window " but i think you ll should find :)

Sterben

I would love a smoke free version if its easy and not very time consuming. I made a new game last night and i have like 10 hours on it already with your current mod installed. The "assign workers" window *farmers,stonecutters, That windows working just fine. I have not had it crash on my yet. And i had it on my old save with no issues. And that save had 1300+ people on it and it never crashed either.( only time it crashed was when my computer couldn't handle the lag )  I hope that helps. By the sub window i think they mean like the Fishing building where it shows how many people are working in the fishing industry and how many people are working at THAT fishing station. And i have not had any issues with those either.

RedKetchup

isnt when you open the residence and see who lives there and click on the names or something ?

Sterben

im not 100% sure. I am going to make a new game with just that mod and see if anything happends. But in all my time using it i have not had it crash at all. Will edit this if i can make the game crash.

*Edit
Built a few of the double houses. I have the game running at x10 speed. I opened all the houses, clicked on everyone living in the houses, I checked inventory. So far no issues. Are they still having issues with the mod too?

RedKetchup

ok,

the 1st post of this topic contains the download, i replaced the file with a newer one.
in fact, this mod contain no smoke at all since a year, it is just the file on the forum was older than that ^^

if you redownload it you should not get smoke anymore :)
but keep in mind, maybe , it is possible you will have to destroy every 2nd floor and rebuild them, if you see old smoke.

RedKetchup

alright , thanks you ALOT for the test, i will copy him your post. and see if he will reply back again :)
thanks alot for your time :)

and let me know if your new version w/o smoke is ok :)

Sterben

It works Beautifully! Just replaced the old PKM and loaded up my save game. It warned about crashes. But it took the smoke out of ALL of my previously built homes. :) THANK YOU SO MUCH!!