News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Slink's Tavern BETA

Started by slink, October 25, 2014, 09:54:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slink

Here is a BETA of a tavern that just sells the stuff, not make it.  It is run by vendors so the booze gets carried to it quickly.  I tried to add food to the offerings, but either the customers would not drink the booze (market) or the game complained that I was trying to set up two kinds of workers (market plus brewery-style storage).

Let me know how it fares, if you would be so kind.   :)

Edit: It will show conflicts with my brewery and my snug houses.  That's okay.  They are sharing resources and graphics files.

rkelly17

From the picture I see that it still sells slow-roasted pork no matter what the game says. Beer and pork--what could be more Bavarian than that?

Denis de la Rive

Will try and see if it works with:  Colonial Charter 1620 v1, and report, unfortunately the brewery conflict on mead etc.  :)

slink

Well, you don't need any other mods with that one.  It's a one-stop shopping trip.   ;D

Denis de la Rive

Yes and no, I like your mods and Red's, most of which enhance the game in different ways than CC1620, I like the idea of a place to use the ale and other types of drinks independent from the production site, feels more natural, and I can place your tavern near the houses, while the brewery and winery can be located nearer to the fields.  :) BTW I like and use your snug houses, thank you for the good work.  ;D

slink

irrelevant

The snug houses are indeed brilliant. Thirty percent of the families in Quatre Bras live in Snug Houses. :)

Denis de la Rive

As I wrote I tested and they, both work with the CC1620 mod, you have to ignore the conflict warning and load the other mod first. :)

Fellow Villager

i play with tavern and colonial too....the conflict is not a problem
ah, good work slink!

slink

To my testers: Do you like being able to take in more than one type of alcoholic beverage, even though the Banished Ones only drink one type at a time?  Or would you prefer that the taverns only serve one type of beverage at a time?

Fellow Villager

don't understand everything. more than 1 type of alcohol means that people could drink mead, apple ale and others in a single visit to the tavern?

slink

They drink only one drink per visit, but it is the oldest type of drink rather than a randomly chosen type or a type that would decrease the stocks to equal levels.

Fellow Villager

got it.

I think it's almost indifferent....maybe it's a little bit better if they drink more type of alcohol

slink

Okay, I will leave it alone.  Thanks.   :)

Denis de la Rive