News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

My people are a hardy people

Started by Aspasia, January 02, 2015, 12:13:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aspasia

So the other day I build some new housing. Somehow this ended up with a 0-year-old living in a house by himself. Being such a hardy people, he of course raised himself to adulthood all alone in that house.  :o

RedKetchup

haha happended to me too. i ve posted a screenshot at that point.

it was a couple who just got a baby and i played poorly, i built 3 houses and ... they left the baby 0 year alone in the first, the wife took the 2nd one and the husband took the other 3rd one.

so it was a very selfish family, they took all 3 houses ^^ they didnt want to share anything.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Bobbi

I guess I am happy to hear this, actually. I thought if both parents died, the baby died.

Nilla

You can always force separated couple together if you "fake-demolish " houses, where only one person lives. Couples will move in together, but I have had one small child, that didn't move back to the parents. I even put every house on demolish, no change. There were no accidental deaths, so the parents where definitely alive. But the child lived alone all the time and grew up normally. I supposed it was some bug.

rkelly17

Quote from: Bobbi on January 06, 2015, 08:42:13 AM
I guess I am happy to hear this, actually. I thought if both parents died, the baby died.

Though in this case the parents didn't die, they just abandoned the poor little tyke.

Now we'll need a therapist's cabin mod.  ;D

realm174

(I was gonna use the quote button, but apparently it doesn't do anything for me...)

A therapist cabin mod might be a good idea actually. It could improve health/happiness. I've been procrastinating learning to mod Banished for long enough, maybe I should just start. (I do have a programming background, shouldn't be too hard to grasp)