News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Forge?

Started by DesoPL, June 08, 2015, 09:23:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

assobanana76

well.. maybe is related at the time of work... so the builder use more tools of a farmer that not work in winter..
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

chillzz

Quote from: assobanana76 on June 09, 2015, 09:29:21 AM
well.. maybe is related at the time of work... so the builder use more tools of a farmer that not work in winter..
in winter farmers do regular labourers job : cut stone, iron, wood etc.
support New Medieval Town development!
click here to donate via PayPal to RedKetchup

assobanana76

Quote from: chillzz on June 09, 2015, 05:02:16 PM
even if I do not give the order to cut trees?
help the forester?
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

irrelevant

Quote from: assobanana76 on June 11, 2015, 01:24:20 AM
Quote from: chillzz on June 09, 2015, 05:02:16 PM
even if I do not give the order to cut trees?
help the forester?
No. Just laborer tasks. They will pick up logs the forester has cut, and put them into storage.

assobanana76

oh great!! :)
I never looked what they do..
I believed they idle all winter after a hard work in the other season..

irrelevant

Laborers collect and store lots of things: firewood from the chopper; tools from the smith; coats from the tailor; food harvested by gatherers, fishers, herdsmen, and hunters; stone from quarries, iron and coal from mines. Which is good because it allows those producers to go on producing.

If you don't have enough laborers, your producers will have to stop working and store those things themselves.

Actually about the only thing they normally do not collect and store is food harvested by farmers, and herbs.

assobanana76

Quote from: irrelevant on June 11, 2015, 01:36:48 PM
Laborers collect and store lots of things: firewood from the chopper; tools from the smith; coats from the tailor; food harvested by gatherers, fishers, herdsmen, and hunters; stone from quarries, iron and coal from mines. Which is good because it allows those producers to go on producing.

If you don't have enough laborers, your producers will have to stop working and store those things themselves.

Actually about the only thing they normally do not collect and store is food harvested by farmers, and herbs.
I decided to set the laborer to 10% of total employees ..
I have to pay attention to what the farmers do in the winter ..

when I was a beginner I was moving farmers into other works in winter ..
Then I realized it was counterproductive because sometimes forgot to put them back on the field in time for planting and harvesting often was not completed ..
then I went back on my choice and not move them from the field but without ever watching what they do over the collection ..

RedKetchup

personally, i always planned jobs at autumns (cut and gather resources, build new houses/industries....) so my farmers were always finish their crops and then jump on those jobs.
at the end of late winter i was cancelling / pause, everything left to do so that way, farmers were going back to their houses for errants and rdy to do their farms :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

assobanana76

interesting to see how each person approaches the game differently ..
I, maybe I have said elsewhere, use only one builder that builds throughout the year ..
this in fact favors a very slow growth .. but I can not have a thousand stamps yellow "pause" on the screen ..