News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

I think im using Sir Redketchup Canal System Wrong.

Started by pricepay, July 15, 2015, 02:46:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DesoPL

When i look to this thread, i started thinking. WHERE IS GOD DAMN DAMS?!

RedKetchup

but the blueish only appear if we dig enough down. if the lower terrain would be only 1 tile down, it would still be green
as you can see, lowering the terrain isnt great after all.

but my question is : where do you want to go with all these ? what is the goal ?
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

pricepay

Quote from: RedKetchup on July 18, 2015, 07:44:07 AM
but the blueish only appear if we dig enough down. if the lower terrain would be only 1 tile down, it would still be green
as you can see, lowering the terrain isnt great after all.

I see. so it only appears that way but i think thats the right height for a downtown area :D

Quote from: RedKetchup on July 18, 2015, 07:44:07 AM
but my question is : where do you want to go with all these ? what is the goal ?

I think i said it before at the first post. This is just a suggestion. More Likely just my fantasy LOL. With all the forts and walls Thats coming out in banished mods today. Oh wait thats your mod and CC mod hahahaha

I think we should consider, A downtown area like a slum or something, Midtown average banished citizen(i dont know what it was called)
and hightown(which is very possible with your 2nd floor technology or was that called Graphic Overlap Technology? ;) ) And then seperate the towns with walls, fort, Like a Huge fortified City on LOTR or something. This make it more realistic. But i guess, thats too much too ask for.  :P

Not to mention, That with the lower terrain we can actually build Ships floating in the lake, a lighthouse, A floating market/village and many more water buildings?   8)

But as you mentioned before, this might not be possible because it affects the path of the building. Which i think, a building without a Path(green arrow) doesnt work?(did i get that right? sorry im still confused ???)

Well Anyway thank you for patience and your time explaining this things to me Sir Rk, even though i barely made sense. Haha.

RedKetchup

so if i understood ....

you want me to add another floor, another story ... but underground ?

pricepay

Quote from: RedKetchup on July 18, 2015, 11:12:39 AM
so if i understood ....

you want me to add another floor, another story ... but underground ?

Yes!  ;D

RedKetchup

pricepay

Quote from: RedKetchup on July 18, 2015, 12:07:44 PM
now we understand each other ^^
;D

Haha Sorry about that, Im really bad at explaining things, making it complicated.  8)

If your gonna make one in the future. That's gonna be awesome, and i know your quite Busy right now with the development of your current mods. Best Regards!  :D

DesoPL

I want wooden dams, might be like alternative bridges. :P

Gatherer

I posted here since it is an issue with NMC.

I keep getting crashes when selectng NMC trading post if the boat is docked. It works for the first or first 2 boats that come and then it's just crashes after crashes. If there is no boat docked it does not crash. I've tried rebuilding the thing and still crash. Anyone else experiencing this?
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

RedKetchup

is it from NMC or included in NMT ?

maybe something with the merchants ? have you tried an old boatfix to see if the problem comes from there ?

Gatherer

The one included in NMT.

I have Traders Complete Fix enabled though it is placed below NMT.
Fiat panis.

RedKetchup

try to place it on top. gonna ask @kralyerg  if he has an idea because me, i dont know why. all the code is from the original TP, just the links for the 3D graphic is different.

Gatherer

I've changed the load order.  No difference. With 2 NMC trading posts built it works just once per each. When the second boat arrives at any of them it crashes the game.
Fiat panis.

Gatherer

Quote from: Gatherer on November 09, 2015, 09:10:45 AM
I've changed the load order.  No difference. With 2 NMC trading posts built it works just once per each. When the second boat arrives at any of them it crashes the game.

I've done an experiment: I've left Traders Complete Fix at #1 of the load order and added General Goods Merchant Fix at #2. There was conflict showing for both of them. Then the game was left running for 6 yrs at highest speed and there were no crashes at all this time. Currently I'm operating 4 vanilla tp's, 2 specialized tp's and 2 NMC tp's.
Fiat panis.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Gatherer on November 09, 2015, 09:43:08 AM
Quote from: Gatherer on November 09, 2015, 09:10:45 AM

I've done an experiment: I've left Traders Complete Fix at #1 of the load order and added General Goods Merchant Fix at #2. There was conflict showing for both of them. Then the game was left running for 6 yrs at highest speed and there were no crashes at all this time. Currently I'm operating 4 vanilla tp's, 2 specialized tp's and 2 NMC tp's.

so this is a general merchant problem. an overflow of ressource to sell that exceed the limits.
General Goods Merchant Fix <= is 'my' fix i made last year ??