News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Red Ketchup - Cheyenne : A future 5000+ pop village.

Started by RedKetchup, August 13, 2014, 11:47:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

irrelevant

Beautiful pastures! I love sheep; wool coats.

Yep, you'll be brewing some ale there, son! That's pretty much what I have in mind as well  :D

I love full stockpiles. They look so healthy.

RedKetchup

3 screenshots of today:

1st: i loved how could filled with mats a zone that i used like 5 years later lol

2nd: a screenshot of my 14 sheep pastures production (11,000 muttons per year and 660 wool)

3rd: Year 49. i just hit 600 pop. it is starting to go fast now, always expanding, the time they build 10 houses, i have enough families for another 10 houses :P
i m showing also a new pasture zone : will be all cattle, i ll do a good dozen depending of space available there.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

irrelevant

Why cattle instead of more sheep? Just for variety?

RedKetchup

cause i think i ll need them later in the game when i ll get 4000+ pop. each trading post cant held more than 9999 mutton, so i ll get 9999 beef too :)

irrelevant

RedKetchup

When i did my Number One City, once i started to get to around 4000 pop i was starting to lack of everything so i ve got to stop to sell firewood, production was mostly only covering the city needs. so whats left i ve got to sell ? a few venison which gone down alot since the city covering more and more all the map. i had some pasture, yes . but the number i had was far of what i have presently, and wasnt enough to buy everything i needed , i was starting to lack of cloths, of Tools (which is extremly important , cloths less) i had also had to buy 15k of wood every year since i had like no forester.... and when i ve got the 472 pack of nomad, it was only getting worst. but i had no power to buy things.

this is what i m fixing presently. when the day will happends i wont be able to sell any firewood, i want all my TPs to have 9900 muttons, 9900 beef, 9900 ales to sell every time a boat vendor come at any trading posts :) and maybe even 9900 chickens if i can.

i have tons of wool coat also to sell, which also take huge stockage space # too, i try sell some to lower my # capacities but... i know when i ll get 4000 pop + , it will be only used by citizens, town needs, and wont have any to sell at that time.

RedKetchup

UPDATE !!!! 1000 Population !!!!!!!

Alright guys, it is really starting to be fun ! and everything going soooooooo easily :) my food under control... i opened up some blacksmiths/woodcutter ON to keep going ahead... every footprint i put on anywhere are automatictely took in charge, no lacking of mats, no lacking of work forces... so nice !

i did screenshots all around for the 1000 pop festivities :)

irrelevant

RedKetchup

thx :) i ll keep going like that till i ll cover all the map, and if, at the end, it doesnt hold 5000 pop, then i ll start to delete some crops here and there and replace then with housing blocks till i hit it. but things are going fast and i need to keep the momentum, i think soon i ll deliberatly switch to 1x lol (always running at 2x till computer holding it ^^)

i had a little spot near my industries district, i kept it for an extention. i m building it presently and put in pause for once i ll reach 70-80 years :)

EDIT: BTW, i ve got a bunch of coal ^^ looks like at 1 TP i ve asked... when you comeback bring me coal lol. he brought me 1500 coal, i bought it ^^
and also 111 nomads asked citizenship.... i declined lol keeping my steady momentum with full educated.

RedKetchup

did a new zone :) took 2 years cause i ve ask in middle of it, to move 5 huge stockpiles full of firewood, to make place a new batch of fresh logs supply :)

screenshot # 1 : before , with footprints
screenshot # 2 : after last house made :)

RedKetchup

another little update before Warcraft :)

Screenshot #1 : its Autumn... time for another zone :)
Screenshot #2 : I love how all my stone roads have been made before all my buildings :S i am in that for nothing lol
Screenshot #3 : zone almost done :)
Screenshot #4 : looks like i ll have to move out all those firewood again to make place ^^

irrelevant

It's like watching a well-oiled machine in operation. ;D

RedKetchup

believe me, it is :)

probably last screenshot for tonight, i ll take a break and Watch some tvshows or something.....

i hit 1600 pop :) which the screenshot show you :) and a little new place in construction :)