News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

RK Editor Choice - FULL version 1.0

Started by RedKetchup, June 17, 2018, 08:41:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

huyle

i think the bath house should have a herb limit, so the worker can do some other job, like the herbalist

taniu

taniu

I have tested a little v1 and it is true that you can breed 2 types of ducks, if someone loves a lot of greenery and green color, it can play the beginning easy with the "Lush and Green" mod, you can also breed wild game deer and black grouse
deer - https://banishedinfo.com/mods/view/273-Deer-As-Livestock
Black Grouse. pkm - The North 6 - Tom Sawyer page 19

brads3

RED with all that you added how did you get the file size smaller? i am showing about half the size of the older version.

RedKetchup

Quote from: brads3 on July 03, 2018, 02:49:20 PM
RED with all that you added how did you get the file size smaller? i am showing about half the size of the older version.

the maximum compressed .zip or the real .pkm is half of the size ??
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

brads3

RedKetchup

euh... i just gone to page one and click on the link, and started the download from google drive. the . zip is : 273MB (287 207 962 bits)
i am unzipping it and i get a RKEditorChoiceEdition.pkm of 624MB (654 600 164 bits)

brads3

sorry RED,when i unzipped it it did change the file size.my mistake

RedKetchup

Quote from: brads3 on July 03, 2018, 03:10:00 PM
sorry RED,when i unzipped it it did change the file size.my mistake

some people when they are .zipping it use the fastest compression with no % gain.
i personally have a monster as PC and i always use the slowest compression but the most %%% gain :)

zak4862

Hi Red!
While playing with your mod I start to produce silver bars. I noticed that silver bars are stored only in  a storage barn not on a stock pile.
So now I am not sure is that ok or is there something wrong. If this is ok you should maybe consider to make a vault or something
like that for storing of precious items. Thanks for your answer.
      Regards   zak4862

RedKetchup

let me see....

silver bars are Custom1 which is " Forged " and ya forged is stored in a barn. (precious too is in a barn)

the only ones which are allowed in stockpile are wood, firewood, iron, stone, minerals, material, industrial,  and construction.
none of these really fit for a silver bar. gold bar are the same, forged.

zak4862

Thanks again for your answer. I have one more question or sugestion for you to consider.
Is there any chance that you would add your second roof texture option (Fkey) to all buildings? Some of them
looks allmost black in the game and for me that is to much dark.
    Regards    zak4862 :-[ :)

RedKetchup

how comes it is much darker in your game than our game ?
it is possible the settings of your monitor arent by default ? did you tried to add a little bit of brightness in your monitor settings ?

i just edited the .png and gave +20 light to make sure to help... but you will only see in the next download.

zak4862

Thank you very much! I will do/check both.
      Regards    zak4862  :)

zak4862

Hi again Red!
You are the king!
Much,much better for me. Before it was allmost black, now its like nice dark brown with a  touch of grey.
Again thank you very,very much for your work and time.
       Best regards   zak4862  :o :)