News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Kid - Workplace V2.05

Started by kid1293, February 19, 2017, 07:16:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kid1293

Hi. If you use New Flora to get Wild Bees and Flax you get the buildings.
If you use New Flora Edit you will have buttons to collect things.
http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=2725.msg55904#msg55904

My Workplace gatherer collects Wild Oats, Rose Hips and Wild Honey.

@taniu - this not compatible with RKEC . Sorry!

brads3

@taniu , i did some testing. i used TANDYs wild bees with the patches and pine mod above the RK CHOICE. there are wild bee hives on the map.temp had to warm up slightly before they appeared. i still have RED's wild animals and KID's bison.i did not game test it for function.TANDY's bee honey seeker is on the food toolbar not the community.i would play with the different gathering huts to see which will collect the honey.

kid1293

Bees are like mushrooms. They spawn from trees.
Animals are separate, it should work but you not get any deadwood from RKEC.

Tany set her bees to be collected by honey seeker only. I have made an override
in some of my gatherers so they can be collected by anyone.

taniu

@ kid1293 :D Thank you very much for helping me - I had trouble with wild bees - thanks to you and improving pickers - now I can collect wild honey from the forest - of course I just have to put a forest out of your collection - but overall RKEC - works OK. Cheers ;D

kid1293

Gatherer

There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

kid1293

Hi. Another update.

V2.03  Items added to Tailor, Butcher and Preservist menus.

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=204

brads3

does this mean you added the RK wild animals to the buitcher?  my memory isn't as good as it used to be. in game i wish there was a way to scroll over icons and see what they building uses. lie the grinder uses grain but it doesn't list which grains. some of your bakers make sugar cookies some do not.some tailors use the wild flax,etc. not saying they all should produce the same items. ust wish there was a way to know when i scroll over the icons.some i kow well,like the Pilgrim inn makes rootbeer and the RH tavern makes cider.many i am guessing at. 

kid1293

You are right. It should be more informative. I have just updated.
I will have it in mind though.

brads3

yea,i didn't mean change them nor that they all have to be the same. but going forawrd there should be a way.beyond me getting a new brain.LOL

kid1293

Do you accept if I show a list on download page?

kid1293

@brads3 - check download now if it is okay

brads3

that does help. i see you have been making the mods more uniform. not sure how to solve it better. in game on the popup menu would help, but i worry it would make the menu huge or be too much writing in it.  hence, i dont want you to work at changing all the mods.nooo,tioo much work. i am  not sure what would be a good solution in game without making the meun so huge.

adding info to the mod write ups is helpful. that info wil help new players a lot too.thank you.

taniu

@kid1293 :D :D :D thank you for all the updates - you are a fantastic man - I love your mods. Cheers