Main Menu

Maritimes Crystal Cliffs V102

Started by Necora, February 27, 2017, 02:45:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Necora

Maritimes Crystal Cliffs - Version 102 -May 8th 2017

Download it here!

Alternative Download Link for V103

Dropbox doesn't work for you? Download it from Google Drive here!

Maritimes Crystal Cliffs V102 String Tables

Crystal Cliffs String Table
Necora Toolbar String Table

Maritimes Production and Build Costs Spread Sheet

Note - this is a one stop maritimes shop for all of the information on build costs, production stats, and vital stats of all buildings in the maritimes collection.
It is a work in progress (there is a lot of information to add to it!) so bear with me while I add things as I go. Some resources/buildings might be absent, and I will try to get to them as I can.
If there is something specific you need to know, let me know. Or, if you want to add it yourself, I can share with you the relevant files for you to get that information from and put it into the spreadsheet.

Maritimes Vital Stats

Maritimes Crystal Cliffs V102 Development Information

Here is development information for Crystal Cliffs V102. I will use this to keep a record of bug issues, compatibility issues, and load order issues as they are reported, and also for any other things that I think should be bought to your attention :).

Current load order issues

• While I am updating the maritimes collection, there might be compatibility issues between individual mods of the collection until they are all up to date. For best practices, make sure that the most recent Maritimes Mods are above the older ones. In this case, anything released May 1st 2017 should be placed below any mods released after this date.

--------------------------------------------------

Crystal Cliffs V102 - Change Log

Balancing - Domesticated Animals and Stable - The amount of grain needed to produce a domesticated animal has been decreased to 200. This gives each Domesticated Animal a positive trade gain of 50.

Balancing - Domesticated Animal - The high/low create of Domesticated Animal has been changed to 1-1 so it makes no difference if the worker is educated or not. Otherwise, an educated worker would have produced 2 animals per 200 oats, an increase of 300 trade value which is too powerful.

Balancing - Feed for all animals - Corn has been introduced as a feed for all animal pens/hutches. The amount of corn needed depends on the product being produced.

Balancing - Crystal Goat Pen - The goats pen has been changed to a 'Small Animal Pen'. Instead of producing random goats milk and wool, it now produces your choice of 'Goats Milk' or 'Sheep Wool'. Note - 'Goats Milk' is the same as the goats milk resource added in previous versions of this mod and will show up as 'Goats Milk' in your inventory. 'Sheep Wool' is the same as the the vanilla wool resource and will show up as 'Wool' in your inventory. The pen comes empty, so use ghost animal decorations to represent the output that you chose.

Balancing - Crystal Chicken Hutch - The hutch has been changed to a 'Small Animal Hutch'. Instead of producing random eggs and feathers, it now produces your choice of 'Chicken Eggs' or 'Rabbit Fur'. Note - 'Chicken Eggs' is the produces the same as the generic egg resource added in the previous version of this mod and will show up as 'Eggs' in your inventory. 'Rabbit Fur' is the same as the generic fur resource introduced in the Maritimes Pine Set (you don't need the pine set for it to work) and will show up as 'Fur' in your inventory. The hutch comes empty, so use ghost animal decorations to represent the output that you chose.

Balancing - Crystal Milk Pen - The milk pen now requres corn to produce 'Cows Milk'. Note - 'Cows Milk' is the same as the milk resource introduced in previous versions of this mod, and will appear as 'Milk' in your inventory.

Balancing - Crystal Barn - Capacity increased from 11,000 units to 15,000 units.

Core Files Fix - All core files - All core files have been updated to the latest versions.

Texture Files Fix - All texture files - All texture file names have been changed to include the prefix 'NEC' to prevent possible compatibility issues. All files have also been optimized for reduced file size and increased performance.

Raw Material Improvements - All raw materials - All raw materials have been given an over haul with new models, textures, and sprites to make everything just look better.

--------------------------------------------------

Crystal Cliffs V101 - Change Log

New Items - Brown, Red, and White Fence Sets - Each colour has been added to, introducing a diagonal piece, and some gate options. Each colour fence set now has an individual tool bar submenu, and each fence piece now has an individual tool bar button. This means no more scrolling through F-variants to construct fences.

Squished Bug - Lumber - An incorrect storage flag for lumber has been corrected. This should hopefully help prevent crashing.

Squished Bug - Domesticated Animal - Storage flag for domesticated animal has been changed to Misc (Custom7) to be compatible with CC.

Squished Bug - Stable - Limit for the stable has been changed to Misc (Custom7) to be compatible with CC.

Model Improvement - Goat Pen - The goat pen texture has been made larger so it looks better in game.

Model Improvement - Hutch - The hutch texture has been made larger so it looks better in game.

Model Improvement - Barn - An inside wall has been added to the underside of the barn to prevent seeing through.

Model Improvement - Stable and Milk Pen - A door has been built into the back of the stable and milk pen to represent the full walk through of the building.

Model Improvement - Goat - The goat has some smooth shades.

UI Update - Building UI - All production building UIs have been updated to include an inventory.

UI Update - Building UI - All building UIs have been updated to improve layout.

Core File Update - Toolbar - Maritimes toolbars have been updated to accomodate future additions and improve organisation.

Core File Update - Traders - Trade files have been updated to revert to vanilla traders.

QueryEverything

[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

Necora

Crystal Cliffs V101 - Change Log

New Items - Brown, Red, and White Fence Sets - Each colour has been added to, introducing a diagonal piece, and some gate options. Each colour fence set now has an individual tool bar submenu, and each fence piece now has an individual tool bar button. This means no more scrolling through F-variants to construct fences.

Squished Bug - Lumber - An incorrect storage flag for lumber has been corrected. This should hopefully help prevent crashing.

Squished Bug - Domesticated Animal - Storage flag for domesticated animal has been changed to Misc (Custom7) to be compatible with CC.

Squished Bug - Stable - Limit for the stable has been changed to Misc (Custom7) to be compatible with CC.

Model Improvement - Goat Pen - The goat pen texture has been made larger so it looks better in game.

Model Improvement - Hutch - The hutch texture has been made larger so it looks better in game.

Model Improvement - Barn - An inside wall has been added to the underside of the barn to prevent seeing through.

Model Improvement - Stable and Milk Pen - A door has been built into the back of the stable and milk pen to represent the full walk through of the building.

Model Improvement - Goat - The goat has some smooth shades.

UI Update - Building UI - All production building UIs have been updated to include an inventory.

UI Update - Building UI - All building UIs have been updated to improve layout.

Core File Update - Toolbar - Maritimes toolbars have been updated to accomodate future additions and improve organisation.

Core File Update - Traders - Trade files have been updated to revert to vanilla traders.

Necora

Crystal Cliffs has been updated to V102!

Enjoy!