News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Diagonal Roads

Started by malcg, August 25, 2017, 04:03:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

malcg

Hi.
I was wondering if diagonal roads could be created for the game? I am sure I saw a wooden road/dock that was diagonal, but cant remember what mod it was on. This would make the game even more 'realistic' as you can keep the townsfolk onto roads mainly.
Thanks for reading
Malc
p.s. Its asking me to put the primary colors in to add this new topic. The primary colors are red, yellow, and blue, not green. Just saying  :)

Savidan

Like this ? (DS Roads V4)

or you want to set them in diagonal, so you only had to press "SHIFT" while you place them.

elemental

Unfortunately true diagonal roads can't be created in game. Roads come in squares tiles only.

Earlier this year I discussed road options with Discrepancy. Something should be possible but the project didn't really go anywhere, mainly because he was so busy making so many other great mods. Discrepancy is taking a break but EB has recently made some very nice roads, so... no promises but something very exciting might be announced soon(ish).  8)

Kimbolton

Maybe I'm not understanding the question but Red does have diagonal pieces in his cityroads mod. 

Kimbolton

QuoteDiscrepancy is taking a break but EB has recently made some very nice roads, so... no promises but something very exciting might be announced soon(ish).  8)

Well that sounds interesting! :)

malcg

Hi all
Yes the diagonal roads like Kimbolton has posted. I havent seen that mod before. I will look to download it. Much more realistic than just 90 degree crossings.

Savidan

Yes but that's a 3x3 or 4x4 tiles road