News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Kid - Bed and Breakfast V1.21

Started by kid1293, October 05, 2017, 10:36:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

traceyfields

this is a beautiful mod :) i love the way the tree in the orangery is undying and changes with the seasons, it makes me want to grow a tree in the house! :D (but vacuuming up the leaves every autumn... :-\ ) awesome work! :)

kid1293

Thank you @traceyfields . I am glad you are positive about it.
And welcome to the forum. I saw it was your first post. :)

taniu

@ kid1293 :)ok. very well -you orking hard on mods and for that I am very thankful, good luck with new projects - is it something new to Banished or another game?Thank you :D

kid1293

Hi @taniu - I don't leave Banished yet.
There will be a new mod soon and maybe some updates.

Glenn

I love the B&B mod but what i would really like to compliment the mod is a coffee processor/bean grinder to turn the beans into coffee so it can be used in a tavern to create happiness just like wine.

A greenhouse for tea and a leaf drying shed so it can be served in a tavern would also be great.

Perhaps a herbal tea dispenser for medical happiness would also compliment the set -- tea plus herbs = medication

kid1293

Sounds fair, but..
You have the beans, so take them to CC and grind them.
I think it is a not necessary step and happiness does not have a very great impact.
Food is better.

Tea greenhouse - maybe in the future.

Glenn

Yes you are correct, the coffee house in CC uses coffee beans, but from what I can see it does not grind beans.

Unless there is a grinder somewhere that I don't know about the only way to get ground coffee is to trade for it.     

Once traded coffee then appears in your inventory lists of various taverns and shops.

If that is the case then a grinder would make a logical and I think welcomed addition to the game -- trading for ground coffee is much more expensive compared to what you get for selling coffee beans

All my best

kid1293

@twilightbreeze

Here is a standalone mill from Bed and Breakfast.

twilightbreeze

Thank you!!! It's just so cute,  have to have it!!!  :-*
Got my first computer 1984 when it was all dos. Been playing computer games and internet surfing since. SOOO much has changed!! lol.

kid1293