News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Iron Smelter/Ore Furnace

Started by Hawk, December 26, 2017, 07:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

Does anyone know of an iron smelter/ore furnace that is good to use for an Adam & Eve start?

I have the ore furnace from Kid's Tool Emporium, which requires 10 logs, 22 stone & 42 build, but I was wondering if there's a smaller one that would be good for the start conditions of Adam & Eve.
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

[color=#800000][i]Yes, I can multitask. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.[/i][/color]

brads3

i don't without CC. did you load the blacksmith tool mod? then you can make stone tools until you build up to the furnace.

Maldrick

Maritimes Humble Production has a small smelter for early game.  Also, Red's Old Blacksmith. Not sure how all the construction costs compare but gives you some options.
"We are the architects of our actions and we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."
― Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Hawk

Thanks folks!  Much appreciated.  ;D

I had a look at Red's Blacksmith and Necora's Humble Construction (not Production  ;) ).

Red's Blacksmith requires 24 wood, 38 stones, 32 iron. Not sure on the build. That's a bit much for Adam & Eve.

Necora's Kiln however, says it only requires 6 stone and 20 build. That's even better than Kid's Ore Furnace for an Adam & Eve start.
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

[color=#800000][i]Yes, I can multitask. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.[/i][/color]