Main Menu

RKEditorChoice BETA13 open

Started by RedKetchup, February 03, 2018, 11:04:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

RKEditorChoice BETA07 open

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=409

Description: RKEditorChoice BETA07

This mod wants to be a full new look of banished.

* * * THIS MODS NEED ABSOLUTELY TO BE FIRST MOD IN YOUR MOD LIST * * * if you want to have all 100% features programmed in this mod.

This mod contains those mods and it is not good to load the older standalone versions. it can lead to bugs or even crashes

- NMT 2.04
- NMT30 Crops
- NMT Little Houses
- NMT Multi-Floors Housing
- NMT30 Clay Chain
- NMT30 Pond
- NMT Forest Center
- RK Personal Stockpiles
- Peak's Valley
- Wooden Butcher
- Old Bakery
- New Vanilla Trading Post patch
- GardenWall:Utility
- Red Creamery main & cows *
- NMT3.11Canal System (Beta 10+)
- ColorfulLittleHouse (Beta 11+)
- ColorfulLittleFence (Beta 11+)
- White Fence set (Beta 11+)
- RKcarts version 1.0 for 1.0.7 (Beta 11+)
- Boston Houses 1 v 3.0  (Beta 13+)
- Boston Houses 2 v 1.0 (Beta 13+)

Keep in mind, nothing guarantees you that it will be save compatible with further Beta release. it is a Beta!
enjoy this beta !

Bugfixes Beta 08:

Fixed the new boars and birds wildlife walking animations : they were not facing the good direction when walking.
fixed woodcutter window.
fixed status window which did lost its extended flags.

They were annoying visual bug, not critical. it is save compatible with beta 07

New Beta 09 :

Bugfixes/changes:
1. i changed the original CC Barley and i added more plants.
2. i was really not satisfied about the strawberries plant, i redid it completly.
3. i really disliked the footprint of the market and medium market. i didnt liked the stone imitation on the ground footprint. so i deleted the stones.
4. i moved up the nenuphars in the ponds, it was looking weird to me, they seemed to be under water.
5. i fixed the Tailor window and gave it its own window layout instead it is set on the blacksmith one.
6. i made a new recipe to the tailor and give the possibility to make warm winter coats from fur.
7. i fixed a granary foundations graphical glitch.
8. i am trying again to fix the blue berries amount. ^^
9. i deleted the fuel and woodfuel flags to the Fodder-Thatch raw material. so it wont mess up with fuel limits but wont be used to warm houses anymore.
10. i fixed the "coal" limit name and icons of the quarries.
11. i added storage capacity of all the barns tooltips.
12. i made new "highlight" models of woodcutter / florist / herbalist / fodder farmers to get rid of "unecessary" yellow lines all around semi transparent planes (mainly plants).

New Buildings:
1. A new Covered Stockpile Set : with a barn looking and some roof tiles that cover stockpile materials. they also have a +50 weight bonus of capacity per tile.
2. The Barber Shop is back. It has been designed to fit under multi-lvl housing.
3. The Dentist is back. It has been designed to fit under multi-lvl housing.
4. The Clinic is back. It has been designed to fit under multi-lvl housing.
5. The Bath House is back. It has not been designed to fit under multi-lvl housing though. it will now allow your citizens to get health back by taking a medicinal herb bath.
6. A new Hardware & Co. Store. It has : Wood | Fuel | CoalFuel | Iron | Custom5 ( coalfuel = Minerals, custom5 = Construction ) as flags. It has been designed to fit under the multi-level housing.
7. A new Grocery Store. It has : Edible | Protein | Vegetable | Fruit | Grain as flags. It has been designed to fit under the multi-level housing.
8. A new Supplies & Goods Store. It has : Custom1 | Custom4 | Custom6 (Custom1 = Forged, Custom4 = Material like sand, Custom6 = Precious) as flags. It has been designed to fit under the multi-level housing.
9. A new Fabrics & Co. Store. It has : Textile | Custom2 (Custom2 = Fabrics like cloth and linen) as flags. It has been designed to fit under the multi-level housing.
10. A new Candle Maker building appeared. It will take 30 Beeswax and do 3-4 Candles. Candles are required to renew your open sky mines and renew its resources by opening new deeper levels.
11. All 3 Open sky Mines can now be upgraded to 3 deeper levels. lvl 2 will allow you to get 3000 extra resources. lvl 3 up to 4000 extra resources. (the standard mine has a limit of 2000 resources)

New Beta 10

1. All the NMT3.11Canal System has been fully integrated in RK Editor Choice mod.
2. Added a new building : Old Creamery from NMT2.04. It has the same recipes as Red Creamery but slower.
3. Some crops got their time adjusted for not being rdy to harvest too soon
4. Modified all specialized market to get the sign more visible, some has changed name/flags. and radius has been increased to 25' tiles. 1 more has also been added, Raw Material.
5. Pastures and Cemetary now have a 100% transparent footprint to adapt more easily to different ground textures.
6. The LightHouse is not anymore unique, you can now multiple of those.
7. The fertilizer has changed flag so it doesnt being stored in barns but in stockpiles.
8. All building have thier workers now start at 1 worker by default. You will still able to increase the number of workers as before till you reach the limit of workers that has been set before this beta.
9. Tried to get rid of the moiré in the 2 pits. didnt succeed beyond a certain 50% less moiré. This change will make look your existent pits in a save game looking weird. they will have to be destroyed and rebuild.
10. Made some little tweaks here and there, nothing serious.
11. Changed some numbers in dairy chain to make it more appealing.
12. Added 2 new difficulty level: Adam & Eve and Hard Alternate.

Beta 11

Added :
ColorfulLittleHouse : (Entirely as it was in 2.2 version)
ColorfulLittleFence (New) : 10 new colored wood fences which colors will match ColorfulLittleHouse roofs. available in ghosted and non-ghosted version
White Fence set : (Entirely as it was in 1.0 version)
Brick Roads (New) : 3 New kind of roads that will ask 1 brick per tile. This is an alternative when you dont have alot of stones.
Seedlings : back from Decorative Item Pack, but not as a cheated trade resource though. Will cost fertilizer and water to produce in greenhouses.
3 kind of Decorative Trees (New) : 3 models of Japanese Cheery Trees in 3 colors, Japanese Cedar in 3 models, Maple Trees in 3 colors. cost 1 seedlings to build
13 Specialized Carts (New) which will act as a very mini market with 1 unique storage flag each. you can assign 1-2 vendor to those and can hold 1500 weight. 20 tiles radius.
Made various little tweaks in numbers in many little things ^^

Beta 12

Added :
Trading Post: Seeds (and Livestock). A new smaller, cheaper trading post to help you getting seeds and livestock more quicker in game. Cost: 36 wood, 27 stone, 8 iron, 80 work.
Medieval School is back. Good for 40 students, this school cost 48 lumber, 26 stone, 12 iron, 8 copper and 24 glass. 5x5 with road, you can build a floor 3 on it.
Deadwood spawns. Now the forest and the meadows will spawn deadwood which can be harvested for firewood.
Collect Deadwood Icon will help you to harvest those spawns manually. The gatherers will be in charge to collect those.

Fixes :
Fixed smaller barns dummies. Citizens will now get to the doors to pickup things.
Fixed Covered stockpile building process. you should get a proper build UI now.

Changes:
You will need 3 thatched-fodder now to make 1 shot of firewood (down from 5)
Made the grass available quicker for harvest in hope to boost the fodder farmers building.
Took out all extra storage flags from canal dock.
Added Firefighting capability to the water well.
Added auto pickup button on crops and orchards.
Seedings value is now 2 value.
Deleted the precious flag from all merchants, they wont try to sell you those anymore. they will still accept yours.
Mines&Quarries: It will be alot faster to get resources from all the mines and quarries.
Changed prices of those resources and lowered the amount sold from merchants in counter measures.
All professions should be in alphabetical order now.
I doubled the working units to build a root cellar.
I added a minimize button on all building windows i could add.

i lowered the amount of food across the board from -0.1% to -10%. fish got up though and greenhouse are 10% faster. Raw meat got the biggest cut, although the lowest new ones got boosted (hare/birds).
All 2nd tier processed food stayed the same though.

Various changes to work required to craft items in many buildings.

Bugfixes Beta 12b :
fixed the Water Well. i deleted all the fightfighting thing from it.

-------------------------

Build Beta 13 is available !!!!:

Changed all the tavern/alcohol production chain. Although you will able to continue to make the old ale (which has been lowered to 6 value), you will now able to make beer and strong beer.
A new building has been made : The MaltHouse. This new building will take your grain and make a new resource: malt. the tavern will take your malt and make beers of it. Strong beer will also require hops resource, the value of beer will be 8 value, strong beer will have a value of 10. A new orchard plant : Hops has been made.

it is possible i made some tweaks here and there... but i can't remember what ^^ hehe

WARNING Save Compatibilities: you ABSOLUTELY need to destroy all your taverns in all your RK Ed save games before making the switch or you wont be able to load those save games. This is because the look of the tavern has changed, making it non compatible with old vanilla tavern.

Enjoy !!
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

RedKetchup

* INFOS *

Housing Fuel Per Resource :

Vanilla Housing:
- Wood House: FuelPerResource:60
- Stone House: FuelPerResource:90
- Hostel : FuelPerResource:85

NMT Little House:
- Classic Stones: FuelPerResource:90
- Old Stones: FuelPerResource:90
- Red Bricks: FuelPerResource:98
- Sand Bricks: FuelPerResource:98
- Fire Bricks: FuelPerResource:98
- Church Stones: FuelPerResource:90
- Chapel Stones: FuelPerResource:90
- Old Wood Lumber: FuelPerResource:70

NMT Multi-Floor Housing:
- Classic Stones:
- - Floor1: FuelPerResource:92
- - Floor2: FuelPerResource:96
- - Floor3: FuelPerResource:100
- Old Stones:
- - Floor1: FuelPerResource:92
- - Floor2: FuelPerResource:96
- - Floor3: FuelPerResource:100
- Red Bricks:
- - Floor1: FuelPerResource:106
- - Floor2: FuelPerResource:110
- - Floor3: FuelPerResource:114
- Sand Bricks:
- - Floor1: FuelPerResource:106
- - Floor2: FuelPerResource:110
- - Floor3: FuelPerResource:114
- Fire Bricks:
- - Floor1: FuelPerResource:100
- - Floor2: FuelPerResource:104
- - Floor3: FuelPerResource:108
- Church Stones:
- - Floor1: FuelPerResource:98
- - Floor2: FuelPerResource:102
- - Floor3: FuelPerResource:106
- Chapel Stones:
- - Floor1: FuelPerResource:98
- - Floor2: FuelPerResource:102
- - Floor3: FuelPerResource:106
- Old Wood Lumber:
- - Floor1: FuelPerResource:72
- - Floor2: FuelPerResource:76
- - Floor3: FuelPerResource:80

Tools, costs , quality and values:

All Tools have 1-2 created (non-Ed - Educated)

Wooden Tool :
- cost to make: 2 Logs.
- quality: 50 durability.
- value:  4 trade value.

Stone Tool :
- cost to make: 1 Log + 1 Stone.
- quality: 75 durability.
- value:  6 trade value.

Copper Tool :
- cost to make: 1 Log + 1 Copper.
- quality: 90 durability.
- value:  8 trade value.

Iron Tool :
- cost to make: 1 Log + 1 Iron.
- quality: 100 durability.
- value:  8 trade value.

CopperAlloy Tool :
- cost to make: 1 Log + 1 Iron + 1 Copper.
- quality: 160 durability.
- value:  10 trade value.

Steel Tool :
- cost to make: 1 Log + 1 Iron + 1 Coal.
- quality: 200 durability.
- value:  10 trade value.

Carbon Tool :
- cost to make: 1 Log +2 Iron +2 Coal.
- quality: 300 durability.
- value:  15 trade value.

RedKetchup

for those who have participated to the Beta 06 and older.... let me know please if it is "save compatible" with beta 06 saves

RedKetchup

Bugfixes Beta 08:

Fixed the new boars and birds wildlife walking animations : they were not facing the good direction when walking.
fixed woodcutter window.
fixed status window which did lost its extended flags.

They were annoying visual bug, not critical. it is save compatible with beta 07

adelegarland

Red, you say no red creamery, is that main and cows?
I am not a crazy cat lady...  I'm THE Crazy Cat Lady.

RedKetchup

adelegarland

RedKetchup

RedKetchup

I did put some valuable Data in here : http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=2253.msg45502#msg45502 the "reserved" 2nd reply of the post.

carolinafan95

Wow.  I downloaded this to give it a try since I've used and liked your previous NMT mods, but imagine my surprise when I realize when starting the game that the barn is yours and when I go to place my first buildings I find you've changed the "normal" houses so that they look like yours.
Awesome. I've always liked the look of this mod and now you've added another dimension by making it a mini NMT game. I love the added "headache" of using lumber to build some of the buildings I used to just throw up quickly, you're making me think Red. I'll be using this one exclusively for awhile.
Great work, great mod. My hat is off to you sir.  :D ;D :)

RedKetchup

Quote from: carolinafan95 on February 04, 2018, 02:11:50 PM
Wow.  I downloaded this to give it a try since I've used and liked your previous NMT mods, but imagine my surprise when I realize when starting the game that the barn is yours and when I go to place my first buildings I find you've changed the "normal" houses so that they look like yours.
Awesome. I've always liked the look of this mod and now you've added another dimension by making it a mini NMT game. I love the added "headache" of using lumber to build some of the buildings I used to just throw up quickly, you're making me think Red. I'll be using this one exclusively for awhile.
Great work, great mod. My hat is off to you sir.  :D ;D :)

i am glad to hear that it surprised you in a good way :)
there will be more to come :)

enjoy!

carolinafan95

Great just keep 'em save compatible. LOL. :D

wiscoke

great mod with great music. I like it how you change all the vanilla buildings. its only strange that you did'nt make your own version of a chapel. or will it be changed in the final version?

adelegarland

@RedKetchup - Just a quick glitch report...  The salt mine has coal limits in the UI, is salt counted as coal?

RedKetchup

Quote from: adelegarland on February 06, 2018, 02:15:34 PM
@RedKetchup - Just a quick glitch report...  The salt mine has coal limits in the UI, is salt counted as coal?

the old name "coal" as limit is supposely named now " Minerals" and yes , Salt is a mineral.
yeah need to fix the "name" Coal" at your screen, should see Minerals.