News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

irrelevant - Rickettsville, a vegetarian experiment

Started by irrelevant, June 30, 2014, 05:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

kk, bah me too i ve got to save and reload at almost every boat lol. and it s still pissed me off cause my pc is so slow, if i need to pass 20mins of reloading plus the slow speed... thats long.
i didnt replayed it since i ve reached my 4000 pop goal.

trying another map, and trying to make it mostly livestock supplied city. trying to live with livestock which is a problem for me.(deficient in all my cities)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

irrelevant

I have had all my merchants synchronized for the past 20-30 years. They all come in a month or two, and I keep them until they all are on. They all get dismissed together.

So I spend a couple of months focused on trading, and the rest of the time I work on other things.

It's such a relief when they leave! ;D

I have another town started too. I expect I'll start working on it more when I get to 4000. If.  ;)

RedKetchup

great :) so your goal is to get 4000 too ?  ;D you think you ll have still enough space to get it ? (even if i still have alot of space... it was still very slow to get that last 200 pop)

irrelevant

I think so, I'm at 3896 right now. Several houses under construction, more laid out.

This town has just about enough juice left in it to get to 4000 and then take 500 nomads and live a year. ;D

Ten years would be another story, though  ;)

RedKetchup

good luck :) mon Ami :)

if you get your 500 nomads... i ll have to replay it a while and get more ^^. they arent spawned yet since 4-6 years :S

irrelevant

irrelevant

RedKetchup

VERY BiG CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!! Irrelevant !!!!! I am PROUD of you :)

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!! 4000 ! Thats AWESOME !

irrelevant