News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Small Problem with mods....

Started by Willows, May 28, 2018, 05:42:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rkelly17

Quote from: Nilla on May 28, 2018, 11:04:57 AM
@rkelly17 , welcome back!  Nice to see you again. Haven't seen you around for a while but hope to hear more of you here in the future. :)

Thank you. It's good to be back. I wandered away playing other games like Civ VI and Cities Skylines, either of which can consume your life.  :) The other day I was watching a YouTube of a new game called Foundation and remembered how much fun Banished is and how much I missed the World of Banished gang. Wow! So many new mods! I'm spending a lot of time trying different combinations out and seeing what changes have been made to old favorites, like even more colors on Red's Little Houses. The local gang of modders have been especially busy with new and wonderful stuff.

Voeille

Cities Skylines is a time eater definitely! If you want something more modern than Banished, CSL is definitely the game to go for. And like Banished, it has tons of amazing mods too :) And it has one of the best dev attitudes I've seen. The devs just add what people want, and communicate fairly often. And I got to know Banished through CSL, someone mentioned it on the forums and I decided to give it a go, and I ended up here.

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

brads3

based on that order,i doubt the maritime trees are working right. i would move it to the top along with the no rain mod. if the aging mod is red,move it above CC. i would move all seed mods above CC unless CC specifically says to have it below. place the NMT seed mods above the others.generally any mod that affects the start or main game play like age mods and seeds or graphics, you want above CC. addon mods or decorations can go below. switching from the CCj to RK will save you a full GB.and you won't need the NMT seed mods.

Willows

Thank you Brad! I will do this also!  :)
Lifetime Goal: To be the Neighborhood Crazy Cat Lady.

Anyone play and/or mod RCT3? Please pm me! :)

Currently playing RCT3. Send me a pm if needed, I check in daily.

Willows

One small question if I may?

When my bannies are clearing out some land, all of a sudden a crate appears. I know this is a material called Domestic Animal, but how can you tell when it's on the ground? I see nothing unusual, then they "harvest" and the crate appears.

What does it look like on the ground?

brads3

those just appear random while clearing land.  they were appearing too often in my games. i used the domestic fix to stop them from happening. i now use the stable mod to feed and get the domestic animals for some buildings.

Willows

BlueFireChelle

My slow load time with extra mods was killing me. I just recently bought a new computer and HOLY WOW! It's so exciting! Banished was the only game I put on my SSD. My load time is crazy fast! And the textures that I can now see with my proper graphics card are just amazing. I was actually going to screenshot and ask people which of the news mods I installed gave the great textures, and then I realised that it was because I've upped my Video settings.

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Voeille

I always max out my graphics settings in games, and only lower them down is the game is really too slow to play (which can happen, because my laptop is not the newest). I just like as good quality as the game I'm playing can provide :)

rkelly17

Quote from: RedKetchup on May 28, 2018, 11:47:21 AM
hey @rkelly17 !!!

nice to see you !!!!  8)

Good to see you, too, @RedKetchup. I see you've been extremely busy in my absence!!!  ;D

Willows

Speaking of mods, I am having an issue with CC. I can't find the Ceremonial Ground in the menu. I've looked in each tab, and all the sub tabs. It's not under the Native tab with the teepees and log house.

I'm blind I guess, lol. Can someone tell this dunderhead where the Ceremonial Ground can be found in the menu please?

Voeille

You can't build it for all I know, there's a separate mod that unlocks it somewhere.

Willows

Oh, I see. Geez, I feel silly! lol...thank you!  :)