News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Small house

Started by Willows, June 01, 2018, 02:41:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Willows

I hate to ask, cause I know you guys are really busy with great creations (big fan here!)

But could someone make me a little house, maybe with a couple choices for looks, for ONLY 2 people? And not a tent, or rundown shacky look?

I'm need something for population control, lol. I'd take whatever you would like to make style wise....although if I did have a choice, I'd like something rustic, woodsy, but nice. Log cabin maybe. But I'll take whatever you come up with.

If this is asking too much, please let me know, ok?

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSqJ5hqfLeVC2uLFlr1MfKy9JNqtm13w2LB15_viY75YkiNz2ARw
Lifetime Goal: To be the Neighborhood Crazy Cat Lady.

Anyone play and/or mod RCT3? Please pm me! :)

Currently playing RCT3. Send me a pm if needed, I check in daily.

Abandoned

Willows

Oh. Um, ok. Those are nice. But they allow a kid. I was hoping for more of a standalone little house, for only 2 people.

But thank you very much for showing me those. It's ok.

Goblin Girl

Kid has a one person house in his Medieval Grace set.  A couple will move in, but never reproduce. 

Willows

I really didn't want to add another large mod. It's ok, I don't want to trouble anyone, so thank you all for looking anyway! :)

TheOtherMicheal

@Willows
You mentioned that you didn't want to add another large mod but it could be worth your time to use Discrepancy's DS Jetty & Bridge set (because it's not all housing and it allows much more use of the water on a map).
It specifically includes a 2-person only house (with three variants via the F-key). Normally they would be used as an addition to the larger house in the mod but you can put two of them together (they also work on land and not just over water).
The discussion page: - http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=1482.0
Download page: - http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=188

Willows

Thank you Michael! I actually did add DS Jetty, but the houses are kinda old and beat up looking, which is ok for docks, but not really nice for a land neighborhood. But if that's all I can get, I'll use it.

Again, thanks for helping!! :)

kid1293

@Willows - Here are my log cabins from Forest Outpost.
Separated, new roof and made for only 2 persons.

Maybe they will suit your game better? :)

Edit - Will conflict if loaded at the same time as Forest Outpost!

Willows

Oh, kid, they are great! Thank you so much again!! You are spoiling me!! (Don't worry, I will never take you for granted!) :)

kid1293

Again I realized I could meet your request without much trouble.
But 2 persons? They are good for 3, at least!  ;D ;D

kid1293

Willows

Yes! Thank you again! Only wish I could use your forest outpost with them, so I can have the full set of matching houses. But no biggie, They are great and I have other houses of yours too! :)