Author Topic: BRAD'S SETTLING OF AMERICA SERIES 2: Arnetto  (Read 1667 times)

Offline Nilla

• Champion
  • Banished Expert
Re: BRAD'S SETTLING OF AMERICA SERIES 2: Arnetto
« Reply #90 on: June 21, 2018, 07:25:11 AM »
In "real time ageing" it will take time no notice any increase in production. I assume, that you'll take no more nomads. So you can plan the housing of the educated worker as soon as they leave school. I would suggest; try to make them woodcutter (and blacksmiths and tailors or whatever you'll need where the uneducated make the most harm).

Offline Gatherer

• Architect
« Reply #91 on: June 21, 2018, 08:33:08 AM »
Congratulations @brads3 on reaching 0% education! ;D
Fiat panis

Offline brads3

• Banished Expert
« Reply #92 on: June 21, 2018, 08:39:35 AM »
LOL yeah,thank you.it took way longer than i expected.i figure it will take 10yrs plus to see any gains from the schools.

Offline brads3

• Banished Expert
« Reply #93 on: Today at 06:33:02 AM »
YEAR 69

now that the town has survived without any education,i will build schools. with each a house for the teacher will be added.we start with 5. 1 to the west,the forest village,the north forests,the miner area,and 1 near the town center.we have 20 students finally.
     with an early spring,our crops hit the food limit.it is raised to 100,000.firewood was over 1000 as winter started.

pic 1:west school
pic 2: n forest school
pic 3: village school
pic 4: mine school
pic 5: forest village school

Offline rkelly17

• Founder
  • Banished Expert
« Reply #94 on: Today at 10:54:00 AM »
So, @brads3, how would you characterize your experiment with no schools? I seem to remember that years ago we had a no schools challenge here and I got so frustrated I vowed never to go without schools ever again. Now I always over-build schools everywhere.

Offline brads3

• Banished Expert
« Reply #95 on: Today at 11:48:20 AM »
it was hard with this climate. lot of time spent scavenging for food and stone. then lots cutting logs.still going to be no education while the students go to school. i normally don't have much issues without education until ir gets below 30%. this map has been harder all the way through even with the start educated workers.the game has been very long.

TOM changed the requirements for the North. most workplaces then wouldn't require the education. that part of the North doesn't work with this mod order setup.