News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Welcome New Members!

Started by Admin, July 08, 2014, 03:11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shark7

Hello

Just discovered Banished a couple of weeks ago, glad to see there is still an active community for it.

Nithalm

Im already lurking here for so long..... still a nice place to visit from time to time.  ;)

MissyHissy

Hi! I've been playing banished for around three years but only discovered mods a few days ago (where have I been?) and I can't believe how much they've improved my gameplay. Of course between this and SIms 3 I have no life any more but who cares?
Glad to see a community for Banished though!  ;D

RedKetchup

welcome to every one of you !
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Aior

Hello guys as a new member here I must say I'm amazed with all the info this page has, I'm really curious about the challenges too, pleased to meet you all  ;D

Abandoned

RolandRaiche

Looking for MOD with ships decorations. Any help?

Blue Crab

I've only been playing Banished a few weeks now- I love it! I can't stomach shoot 'em up games, and I find this game very relaxing. Now it's time for some mods. Thanks for your efforts!

brads3

welcome new players. @RolandRaiche for ships check the mod download section or run a search for "boats". there are a few mods that KID has done. the pirate mod has some and a decor mod has more.

once the new players get  a feel for the game,please go down thru both download sections.you will find all kinds of mods to give you ideas or suit different play styles.

victoreuskadi

Hello from Spain, thanks for the forum.

simdebster

Just posting because the instructions said that I have to or my account gets purged.  Please do not purge my account.  My old one from 2016 was purged because I could no longer login to it.

ATSBod

Hi,

I'm Jim,  from Birmingham, UK.  I love playing Banished and am looking forward to Luke's next game, currently under development.
I will certainly enjoy reading the posts in these forums.

Cheers!   ;)

kid1293

Welcome new members!
There is always something to find here. For both players and modders.
You may have to read a lot to find what you are searching for but you
can also ask in the forum if you don't find your answer. :)

MysticFae

Hiya! Kimberly from Oklahoma here. Followed a link thru Steam and landed on this awesome sight. Just started getting back into Banished since getting a new pc last month.

Can't wait to try out all the great mods! Thanks for all your hard work!

Bye for now,
MysticFae  :D

CoriseGnome

Hello! My name is Rachel. I followed a link from the Banished Wiki out of curiosity about mods -- I've never tried modding Banished and I'm very interested in what is available!