News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

RK Editor Choice - LIGHT version 1.11 (bugfixed)

Started by RedKetchup, August 31, 2018, 08:57:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

RK Editor Choice - LIGHT version 1.1

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=467

RK Editor Choice - LIGHT version 1.1

Greetings! This is the first update of the famous RK Editor Choice - LIGHT version 1.0 (  http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=437 )

This update brings some of new buildings, resources chains, tweaks and features making and adding more interactions inside the whole mod all together.

Corner Business: Corner Business are all first floor only. There are 10 different commercial you can choose from: Apothecary, Bakery, Blacksmith, Grocery, Library, Pottery, Shoemaker, Tailor, Tavern, and Theater.

Apothecary: New to RK Editor Choice, this is a building that allow you to craft 3 kind of potions(elixirs) Healing potion, Love potion and Fertility potion. They all use flowers and water as main component but each one have different additional components.

- Healing potion: using 8 Flowers, 1 Herb, 1 Water : Healing potion give the ability to be used in an Herbalist Hut or Bath House and give back 1/2 health heart. 4-6 created at 5 value each.

- Love potion: using 6 Flowers, 1 Hops, 1 Water : Love potion are destined to be use in place to give back happiness by citizens. They act like alcohol in taverns. 4-6 created at 6 value each. they value more but citizens will try to grab and consume those as soon they idle.

- Fertility potion: using 6 Flowers, 1 M.Oyster, 1 Water :  Similar to healing, Fertility potion give the ability to be used in an Herbalist Hut or Bath House and give back 1/2 health heart. 4-6 created at 6 value each. They value more because the rarity M.Oyster have.

-M.Oysters: As known as Mountain Oysters (google it) are now dropping from certain animals. Cattle and Bisons are known to drop those when killed in pasture.

Bakery: Corner Bakery have everything their single counterpart have. Not only they do their job faster, you can also allow more workers in the same building boosting alot its production.

Blacksmith: Corner Blacksmith have almost same recipes as their single counterparts, but their can't smelt ores due high risks. The blacksmith not only work faster, but also you are allowed to add more additional blacksmiths in it which is boosting its output.

Grocery: Corner Grocery is a very valuable 1st floor building. By being situated at the corner of 2 roads, they provide quickly food to your housing districts. They provide all the food category only, they have a capacity of 10,000 weight units. You can assign up to 6 vendors to it.

Library: Corner Library is back for the autodidact citizens, they work as same as a school and use now a teacher. they are good for 24 Students. It is possible to have a "full state icon" over it sometimes, this is because often the game tend to make sometime some kind of sects when the building is named differently as their counterparts. They are fully operational though.

Pottery Maker: Corner Pottery is also new to RK Editor Choice, they use Clay to craft Pottery and it will work differently now from NMT2.0.

Pottery: Pottery is now a consumable resource. Pottery will be stored now at the Pottery Maker, and will act like alcohol and provide happiness to citizens. 3 clay will give 3-5 pottery at 6 value each. Citizens that idle, will try to take those and consume those for their hapiness. Citizens always love to consume something free.

Shoe Maker: Corner Shoemaker is also new to RK Ed. Acting similar to tailor, they will take leather and will harden it into Cured Leather by using salt and water. Then the Shoemaker will take that cured leather and make shoes. They can also take Fur and make Boots from it. Shoes and Boots will act the same as Leather and warm coats providing the same protection.

- Cured Leather: The showmaker will take 1 leather, 1 water, 3 salt and will create 1-1 Cured Leather at value of 20 each.

- Shoes : The shoemaker will take 2 Cured Leather and make 1-2 pair of Shoes at 25 value each. It has a protection equivalent to leather coat.

- Boots : The shoemaker can take or 1 cured leather + 1 wool , or, 2 furs to create 1-2 pair of Boots at 30 value. It has a protection equivalent to warm coats.

Tailor: Corner Tailor will work exactly like their single counterpart and have the exact same recipes they have. All of them.  They will work faster though and you can also put more tailor working in the same building.

Tavern: Corner Tavern will also work exactly the same as their counterpart and will have the exact same recipes they have. They will also work faster and you will able to add more brewers to it.

Theater: Corner Theater is new to RK Ed. The Theater is a unique building offering happiness to your citizens. The workers will provide Admission Tickets to your citizens who gonna take those and go assist theatrical representations. This building will be very popular to your citizens, as soon your citizens are idling, they will want to assist and get happiness to have been there.

Wild Animals : i made all birds smaller (down to 50% of was it was) like ducks, geese, pheasants... and i added a bit to bison (up of 12.5%). and i fixed the animation walk of bears, more fluid.

Seedlings : The flowers will also spawn Seedlings from now. The will be picked up by Florists and the tool Collect Flowers and Herbs will also manually flag those for pickup.

Starting Conditions : Added some stockpiles at some starting conditions. The fact it was missing, it was preventing to get the starting firewood bonus.

Fertilizer : Some Livestock that doesnt gave something overtime like milk, wool, eggs.... will now give some fertilizer over time. Cattle, Bisons and Pigs will drop them in different amount power. Cattle will have the highest output, followed by bisons and pigs lowest.

Open sky Quarris / Mines : i added 2 new level for all the quarries and i hamonized its progression through levels.
Level 1 ALL : Cost 48 wood, 60 work units. Qty:2000 items.
Level 2 ALL : Cost 48 wood, 64 candles, 80 work units. Qty:3000 items.
Level 3 ALL : Cost 72 wood, 96 candles, 100 work units. Qty:4000 items.
Level 4 ALL : Cost 96 wood, 128 candles, 120 work units. Qty:6000 items.
Level 5 ALL : Cost 120 wood, 160 candles, 140 work units. Qty:8000 items.

Greenhouses : I boosted a bit the production of the greenhouses and now have a huge list of items that can be farmed. i added all the new crops resources to it. Maybe later i'll do one for all the fruit items.

Meat Locker : I added a Meat Locker specially designed to be near of pastures / fishing docks. they can hold 3000 weight, they are 2x3 tiles, and cost 2 wood 6 stones to build.

The Old Barn pub : This is a new building that will take some meat + some vegts and + some alcohols and make 6-10 Meal from it. Citizens will want to go there everyday and enjoy a good meal and a good beer, and meeting together in a festive place. (this part will have to be tested, probably you will need to buy alcohol from merchants if the taverns will reluctant to let their alcohol go. maybe i will have to do something for it)

Little Chapels : i also added 2 Little chapels. BIG THANKS to embx61 for his little chapel mesh. :) it was perfect for my needs :)

there will be 2 versions : one wood and one stone
Wood : 4 colors of 24 wood + 54 lumber. 4x7, 100 citizens.
Stone : 2 colors of 24 wood + 54 stones. 4x7, 100 citizens.

Vanilla Wild Pines : I changed the texture of the vanilla pines with a better resolution texture making it less cartooned.

Various Tweaks : I can have done many other little tweaks all over the place for better balance. Like Fish now drop +1 fish at every catch... Everything i dont remember can fall into this paragraph ^^ haha.

ENJOY! RK Editor Choice 1.1 LIGHT !!!

1.11 Bugfixes :
Fixed some issues with corner tailor and cathedral textures.
Hopefully fixes all possible crashes that happended lately.

Please redownload now !
Sorry >< and Enjoy!!
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

galensgranny

I have this new Light version in a new game, but found a problem with the corner tailor shop.  The corner tailor does not show the textures normally.  It comes out dark and not clear, not with any of the wall choices. 

Edit:  I see on another thread you already know.

RedKetchup

Quote from: galensgranny on August 31, 2018, 07:21:33 PM
I have this new Light version in a new game, but found a problem with the corner tailor shop.  The corner tailor does not show the textures normally.  It comes out dark and not clear, not with any of the wall choices. 

Edit:  I see on another thread you already know.

thanks you!
yeah we already found it :) but still thanks for the report :)

RedKetchup

1.11 Bugfixes :
Fixed some issues with corner tailor and cathedral textures.
Hopefully fixes all possible crashes that happended lately.

Please redownload now !
Sorry >< and Enjoy!!

RedKetchup

oh BTW ... post scriptum :  ;D

i changed the recipe for the perfume. it require now 1 glassware + 8 flowers + 2 water to make 6-8 perfume. if inside a 1.0 save you already built a perfumery, you will probably have to destroy and rebuild the perfumery to allow it to be able to store glassware.

Gatherer

@RedKetchup I've switched to Light version for my next game and have noticed that there is no option to grow wheat in the greenhouses compared to RKEC Full. Was this deliberate or an oversight? Any chance wheat could be added?
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

talos

First of all, thank you so much for putting this together. I love the new range of buildings and look forward to using them in future towns.

I have one issue though. With this mod on, the grass textures in my game seem to be completely washed out, almost grey in fact. It spoils the pretty look of Banished and I can't seem to resolve it, despite endlessly playing around with mod order and disabling conflicting mods. Is anyone else experiencing this?

RedKetchup

if you use only RKEC, do a test with RKEC only... do your ground texture ok or not ?

RedKetchup

Quote from: Gatherer on December 23, 2018, 01:44:48 AM
@RedKetchup I've switched to Light version for my next game and have noticed that there is no option to grow wheat in the greenhouses compared to RKEC Full. Was this deliberate or an oversight? Any chance wheat could be added?

are you sure ?

cause the code is there:

{
         ComponentDescription _produceMaterial = "Template/RawMaterialWheat.rsc";
         ConsumeRawMaterial _consumeMaterials
         [
            {
               ComponentDescription _material = "Template/RawMaterialNMWater.rsc";
               int _count = 2;
            }
            {
               ComponentDescription _material = "Template/RawMaterialFertilizer.rsc";
               int _count = 2;
            }
         ]
         ResourceLimit _resourceLimit = Food;
         String _requirements = "FertilizerWheatRequire";
      }

it should be at the end, just before the seedlings

EDIT: I just downloaded the Light version from Google Drive. unzipped it to the windata folder and ran the game, it is there where i said. and i took this screenshot

Gatherer

I'm stupid. I had v1.0 enabled. Just downloaded the latest one and yes, there is wheat plus some other crops now.

Sorry :-[
Fiat panis.

talos

I have tested out using only RKEC and even then the landscape/grass textures are an ugly washed out greenish-grey colour. Definitely a lot less vibrant than the vanilla textures.  :(

Gatherer

Fiat panis.

RedKetchup

Quote from: talos on December 24, 2018, 11:44:28 AM
I have tested out using only RKEC and even then the landscape/grass textures are an ugly washed out greenish-grey colour. Definitely a lot less vibrant than the vanilla textures.  :(

in RKEC 1.2 you will have tons of new vibrant textures :)

Gatherer

@RedKetchup

There seems to be a minor bug with the school house footprint. Road tiles are going into a wall instead to the front door.

http://shrani.si/f/2e/4S/3RczmzFR/rk-school-house-footprin.jpg
Fiat panis.

RedKetchup

thats comes from another mod not adapted to be played with RKEC. That mod needs an update to be compatible with RKEC.