Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Gatherer's Warehouse & Barn

Started by Discrepancy, December 18, 2018, 05:37:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Discrepancy

Gatherer's Warehouse & Barn

a mod by Gatherer & Discrepancy

adds a warehouse that employs a Stocker1 to collect and store goods to a predefined quantity2, also adds a normal storage barn option.

The building comes with either wooden shingle or thatched roof F-key versions.

Warehouse - 80,000 capacity by weight - stores all goods to a predefined quantity - construction= 100 logs + 80 stone + 40 iron + 144 work
Barn - 80,000 capacity by weight - stores edibles, tools, clothing, health, textile - construction= 100 logs + 80 stone + 40 iron + 144 work

1the Stocker profession is the same as used by RK, kind thanks.
2there is a maximum of 9999 for each resource that can be set for storage, this seems to be hard-coded into the game and I cannot seem to change it.

Download the mod from here

v1.0 -- 20181219

stringtable for translation

Maldrick

Absolutely lovely.  Thank you both!
"We are the architects of our actions and we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."
― Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Glenn

Hawk

It looks like another winner.
I take it this works the same as @RedKetchup 's huge Warehouse building but with the option to convert it to a regular barn for everybody's use?
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

[color=#800000][i]Yes, I can multitask. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.[/i][/color]

angainor88

I like these, especially the warehouse.  You have some magic with the UI!

Gatherer

Glad people ara liking this mod. :)

Quote from: Hawk on December 19, 2018, 05:44:02 AM
I take it this works the same as @RedKetchup 's huge Warehouse building but with the option to convert it to a regular barn for everybody's use?

No upgrade. Two separate buildings each with two f-key roof variants. Warehouse has a chimney, barn doesn't.

Quote from: 1 on December 19, 2018, 12:23:31 AM
Very nice indeed! Gatherer is happy, im sure about it.

Very happy indeed. 8)
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

Maldrick

It's great because, depending on how you use warehouses, it can be good to have regular storage nearby.  Being a unique style like this you can maintain the theme for that.

Very well done. :)
"We are the architects of our actions and we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."
― Ezio Auditore da Firenze

elemental

It's great. I like having some largish buildings,  especially for storage.

If you feel like adding to the set, then a couple of other shapes and sizes in the same style would also be great.

Hawk

Quote from: Gatherer on December 19, 2018, 08:23:43 AM

Quote from: Hawk on December 19, 2018, 05:44:02 AM

No upgrade. Two separate buildings each with two f-key roof variants. Warehouse has a chimney, barn doesn't.

Ah! OK! Thanks for clarifying that.
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

[color=#800000][i]Yes, I can multitask. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.[/i][/color]

taniu

@Discrepancy :D Thank you very much - I am very happy .Cheers :D

brads3

can we get an addition to this set? a barn that will store logs,stone,minerals and other building construction materials? preferably a market so it can be staffed with a worker to move goods out of workpiles.