Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Kid - Some Boats V1.2

Started by kid1293, January 04, 2019, 10:14:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kid1293

Gatherer

Hell yeah!!! Fantastic!!! 8)

This is exactly what was needed for the lake maps.

:-[ I wish I wasn't so behind in posting from my current map. Already at year 49. :-[
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

taniu

@kid1293 :D :D :D Thank you very much -  new boat models - they will be an attraction on rivers and lakes. Regards

Glenn

Another wonderful addition to the game

brads3

yeah,more boats to keep bandits away. next we'll need a ship builder and trade dock to sell them at.

Maldrick

This is awesome, kid.  They look amazing.
"We are the architects of our actions and we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."
― Ezio Auditore da Firenze

catty-cb

thank you they look great   :)

kid1293

Thanks but the real artists are those who put them up on internet. The boats were not costly
and reasonably easy to convert. Once in a while it is worth checking out what other 3D modelers do.

@embx61 - I would love to use your Galleon but it has a rather high poly count.

BlueFireChelle

These look great! Thanks for adding them. It would be wonderful to get a few more ship/water mods in the game.
I've just recently added the smugglers cave mod to my current game (not yet built it) but has anyone added a pirate ship that perhaps collects small amounts of gold or luxury items while prowling around the lakes? That would make a fun mod :)

Abandoned

@BlueFireChelle  Kid's Old Town Ports & Pirates mod includes deco ships, a pirate's booty ship, and a shipwreck that can be scavenged from.  You can also dig for a buried treasure chest.

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=493

Goblin Girl

Oh, these are lovely!  Thank you!

kid1293

BlueFireChelle

Quote from: Abandoned on January 11, 2019, 07:42:07 PM
@BlueFireChelle  Kid's Old Town Ports & Pirates mod includes deco ships, a pirate's booty ship, and a shipwreck that can be scavenged from.  You can also dig for a buried treasure chest.
http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=493
thank you so much for this! I thought I had played all of Kid's mods but have not seen this one (or at least I wasn't in the mood for a water world when I did).
Have just downloaded it although I won't risk adding it to my current world.
thanks for the heads up.

Abandoned

:) you're welcome, glad I could help.

kid1293

Hi. The new update to V1.1 adds a motorized fishing boat that I also found on the Internet.
I like it very much. It matches a later period in Banished. (Industrial area with engines)