News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Jinxie - Bitty Rabbit Hutch v2.0

Started by Jinxiewinxie, April 11, 2019, 12:20:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jinxiewinxie

Jinxie - Bitty Rabbit Hutch v2.0

Description: An itty bitty rabbit hutch that produces leather and rabbit meat. The hutches come in seven F-Key variants with different texture styles: base game textures, my weird slate roof one and then four that match RKEC =)

The mod includes a fenced and non-fenced version of a rabbit hutch along with many decorative items to use with them. There are tons of decorative rabbits you can place, both adult sized and baby sized. They have different patterns and coloring and there are two breeds, a normal rabbit and a lop eared rabbit.

Handy Links:  Download  ||  Discuss  || WIP Thread

I hope you like these adorable rabbits as much as I do =)

I've uploaded all my mods' .pkm files into a folder on Google Drive, in case there's an issue using the downloads that are uploaded here to WoB. Here's a link: http://bit.ly/JinxieBanishedMods

Version History:
1.0 - Initial Release
2.0 - Added four textures to match RKEC textures + optimized mod's size

Settler

Looks nice. I shall have to try it out in my next town.

wiscoke

very nice. can you place the rabbits seperatly? would be great.

also, is it possible to make a 'chicken' version? ;)

Jinxiewinxie

There are decorative rabbits in different breeds, sizes and poses included =) I'm considering working on a chicken coop =)

banishedsanni

taniu

@Jinxiewinxie :D I really like this mod. "Bitty Rabbit Hutch "I have a question, and at the same petition , is it possible to add chicken? - "Bitty Chicken Hutch"-? Please - it would suit this mod - to the village of "Bitty" Greetings :-[

Jinxiewinxie

Quote from: taniu on May 01, 2019, 12:13:39 AM
@Jinxiewinxie :D I really like this mod. "Bitty Rabbit Hutch "I have a question, and at the same petition , is it possible to add chicken? - "Bitty Chicken Hutch"-? Please - it would suit this mod - to the village of "Bitty" Greetings :-[

It's definitely been on my mind- I want to create a chicken coop and a turkey roost =) Just need to finish up some other projects and then I can move on to working on those.

taniu

@Jinxiewinxie :D great news - I'm glad you'll be doing chicken poultry houses - I like playing with your mods - they're fantastic. Greetings :D

Jinxiewinxie

This mod is being optimized and I'll probably remove most of the deco rabbits (why did I think it needed so many options?).. If there's a specific rabbit you want to ensure remains available as a deco option, speak now or forever hold your peace XD

Jinxiewinxie

And we have an update =)

I was able to make the mod about 1/3 of the size while ADDING content, ha! The 2.0 version now includes an edge-placement fence and a centered tile fence along with four new texture options that match Red's RKEC mod =)

Please download and replace your existing version with this file so that your game loads up faster =)

[No bunnies were harmed in the making of this update, I managed to be able to keep them all while optimizing the mod's size]

brads3

Jinxiewinxie

Quote from: brads3 on May 04, 2019, 06:17:13 AM
good job.

Thank you for inspiring me to track down ways to make it better! =)