News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Adriana's Library v 1.0 - Redketchup (Preview)

Started by RedKetchup, October 09, 2014, 04:21:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

Adriana's Library v 1.0 - Redketchup (Preview)

Not sure what i was doing exactly while building it, but i have got fun while building this  It should be a similar building as the Townhall, as big, as costly as this building, it will have similar mats and look, but version "Ketchup" ! hehe.
It should fit well in the design of a city :)

The building should be mostly in stone, there will be a tower in front in middle with a clock a top. couple of doors and alot of windows. there will be, maybe, i will probably do a balcony in front where is one of 2 door ...

I hope you ll enjoy it  I will do a librarian profession and it will give happiness:spirit as same as the church and each library will have a circle of happiness of 30' and it will be good for 100 members.

here's some screenshot of the development process :

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

RedKetchup

i made the roof , 2 chimney and like 20 windows :)

RedKetchup

i ve put the tower a bit bigger :) and put a dummy for the clock :)

RedKetchup

to be able to see more clearly about how it will looks like, starting to paint it with material :)

i will need now to go pickup some.... townhall stones :) some captures :)

RedKetchup

NOW after some adjustments ... it is starting to look.... hmmmm... very superb !

Pangaea

Looks very nice :)

How about simply an outlook tower? It could look like... this?

Bobbi

RedKetchup

not really, i would say kinda a church , a librarian acting like a priest .... nourishing the mind... but about books. it s a library... not really an university.
with an happiness circle : spirit and good for 100 citizens :)

i made some balcony but .. hmmm... not sure :P
what people think about this screenshot ?

irrelevant

Quote from: RedKetchup on October 09, 2014, 05:36:21 AM
not really, i would say kinda a church , a librarian acting like a priest .... nourishing the mind... but about books. it s a library... not really an university.
with an happiness circle : spirit and good for 100 citizens :)

i made some balcony but .. hmmm... not sure :P
what people think about this screenshot ?
@RedKetchup This is beautiful! You truly are the Master of Mod!

I'd make both entrances the same, but that's my OCD talking. ;)

michaelrym

I like it a lot.

I am also hoping that someone will do a paper&ink mod. I think this was mentioned somewhere, actually.

No it's not a hint you should do it, RedKetchup, you've already done enough to merit some sort of award.

RedKetchup

i made 2 windows in the doors, and a knot ^^

gonna save in .OBJ and reload in 1 single mesh now. do my pointlist and build01 and 02, and maybe a 03 ^^ will see :)
and check how it looks like in the game. and see how big it is, if i can scale a bit while still keeping the look intact and see how much ??x per ??x it can take. i aim something like 6x8, will see :)

Fellow Villager

it's cool. maybe could be used for education?

Bobbi

OK, my thoughts. Like it with or without stairs, and the asymmetrical is kind of cool. But if this is to be a large building like the church with a happiness circle, I would suggest it have many more members than 100. A building like this I would not build all over the place like I do your little church with 80 members. I find the "increase" arrow unsightly. 100 members would force me to build one of these for every 100 cits, while I think a building such as this fits the bustling larger towns, but does not fit the smaller outlying areas. Those areas would be better suited by a small library similar to your little church (and I would love to have it....love new buildings....)

RedKetchup

maybe i can put 200 citizens, thats not a problem.
but will never be as big and as costly as the big church ! i want something between the townhall and ... the tailor.

irrelevant

Maybe have two versions, a large main library (200) and smaller branches (100). Just an idea; easy for me to suggest, more work for you  ;)