News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

BETA: MOD: Decorative Items Pack v 1.3 Beta - RedKetchup (fixed bug x2)

Started by RedKetchup, September 16, 2014, 09:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mellowtraumatic

Some benches would be nice, even though I know they'd never sit on them.   :D

assobanana76

Quote from: mellowtraumatic on September 21, 2014, 03:54:38 AM
Some benches would be nice, even though I know they'd never sit on them.   :D
will sit the scarecrow!
all that time standing under the sun gets tired, no?
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

mellowtraumatic

Quote from: assobanana76 on September 22, 2014, 12:47:55 AM
will sit the scarecrow!
all that time standing under the sun gets tired, no?

I'm sure you're right. I know how tired I get when I'm out in the sun for an hour.  ;)

rkelly17

Quote from: Pangaea on September 20, 2014, 10:04:04 PM
Think the colours are fine really, mostly, but I'd love a new stone house that wasn't so butt ugly. It feels like a downgrade from the cosy look of the woodhouses.

Isn't that the truth! There is the one stone house with the wrap-around porch that looks nice, but you can't have all the houses in your village looking the same. Even a small porch over just the front door would help.

RedKetchup

houses really need a fix. this 1x4 square line in front where nothing else than a road is allowed : that's annoying alot.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Pangaea

People need to get to their house to eat, so that is probably the reason. Remove that road restriction, somebody are bound to stick houses even more crowded together. People live there, and need to get there to eat... "Why the hell are my people starving to death?! :mad:"

RedKetchup

i can let you know guys, at this moment, i feel my next update will be a MAJOR Patch ^^

:) HUGE Patch :) HUGE Update :)

canis39

Yeah I think the space for a road is necessary so that town designers don't put houses directly next to each other and stop people from entering.

I would love to see more variety in housing choices. Especially stone houses.

irrelevant

I agree, I do not want the road strip to disappear from the front of a house. It simplifies placing the structure.

assobanana76

Quote from: RedKetchup on September 22, 2014, 03:14:55 PM
i can let you know guys, at this moment, i feel my next update will be a MAJOR Patch ^^

:) HUGE Patch :) HUGE Update :)
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.......... :o
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

RedKetchup

DECORATIVE ITEMS PACK V 1.3 Release.

This major update add 16 new items in Banished Game.

Features:

1. The main bar of Decorative Items Pack has been modified to get more toolbars.

2. The fence, the wild trees and the fruit trees toolbar stayed unchanged. More to come in a future update.

3. A NEW statues toolbar has been made allowing you to build up to 7 new statues.

4. A NEW random items toolbar has been made allowing you to build up to 7 new items.

5. Another NEW flower toolbar has been made but has been hiding for the moment. It will be released and shown in a future patch when i ll be satisfied of it.

6. A new building has been release : The Greenhouse. The greenhouse is made mainly of glass to let the warm sun enter inside the building. In this new building, the new resource "seedling" will be made all year long. It allows 1 worker and will cost 48 logs and 6 stones to build. A new resource limit also has been made to bypass a certain bug i met. In a future patch i will add some plants and trees inside the greenhouse to make it more beautiful.

7. A new Profession : Botanist has been made. The botanist will work in the new greenhouse and will work hard to get wild trees and fruits trees seedling resource.

8. The statues.

8a. Now you can make a statue of a cleric to honor your first priest of your village.

8b. Now you can make a statue of a merchant to honor the merchant who helped the most your town and its citizens.

8c. Now you can make a statue of a militia/warrior to honor the one who dedicated his life to keep your town and its citizens safety.

8d. and 8e. Now you can make 2 statues of an angel to thank and honor the angels in the sky to have given your citizens a new opportunity to live a new life.

8f. Now you can make a statue of a mighty warrior to honor the mighty hero who saved your citizens and kept them alive during that long journey. Without him, your banished Citizens wouldnt have been made it alive.

8g. Now you can make a statue of a lion because .... everyone likes lions and your citizens respect the nature and the creatures that live in.

9. Random Items.

9a. A new Scarecrow has been made to protect your citizens crops and harvests.

9b and 9c. 2 new trellis has been made and can serve as property entrance. and it allows citizens to pass through.

9d. and 9e. 2 new benches has been made because after an hard work day, a citizen would always appreciates to sit a moment and regain energy.

9f and 9g. 2 new fountains has been made and will make your town beautiful. they will be very praised by your town's citizens.

10. Bugfixes.

A. A bugfix has been made to fix the stone fences to interfere with the cemetary stone fences making them bug.

Total of 14 new awesome items, 1 new building and 1 new profession for your lovely town.
Enjoy !

slink

RedKetchup

arches ? and what you mean by non removable ?

EDIT : haha , seems : NO ^^ you guys are good to find bugs ^^.

i ll check what i can do :P

oh and same about fence gates ^^

slink

Everyone likes lions ... okay, Mom wasn't so good with the camera, but believe me, that was a statue of a lion.