News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Water in Fountain mod

Started by Coug_r, October 24, 2014, 12:47:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coug_r

I started a map with the Fountain mod and there is one point I don't get: where does the water come from?

The distillery and inventor workshop need some water to produce some of their goods, but I couldn't figure out how to produce water, I just can buy some from the trading posts.

I see that there is a profession called "water worker" but I don't know how to get someone to work as a water worker. I tried and built a fountain but it seems to just be decorative and does not create a new job slot.

Anyone can help?

RedKetchup

i cant really help you on this,  i never installed that mod so far in my short live ^^
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

TheFunnyOne1125

You have to build a fountain, in the "food production" tab.

Coug_r

Quote from: TheFunnyOne1125 on October 24, 2014, 01:16:47 AM
You have to build a fountain, in the "food production" tab.

I don't think I have tried that yet indeed. I built the fountain through the "fountain" tab (where all decoration items are regrouped). So there are different types of fountains depending on where you select it?

Coug_r

Quote from: RedKetchup on October 24, 2014, 01:05:19 AM
i cant really help you on this,  i never installed that mod so far in my short live ^^

There are some interesting features, I especially like the stone bridge.

TheFunnyOne1125

Quote from: Coug_r on October 24, 2014, 01:37:18 AM
I don't think I have tried that yet indeed. I built the fountain through the "fountain" tab (where all decoration items are regrouped). So there are different types of fountains depending on where you select it?
Only fountains have 2 types. They were originally just for the water resource, then someone requested them as a decoration item also.

So the answer to your question is yes. The one under the new "fountain mod"-"decoration" tabs. Then the fountain in the "food production" tab.

Coug_r

Cool that answers that, thank you TheFunnyOne.