News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Jinxie - Bitty Pasta v1.1

Started by Jinxiewinxie, April 11, 2019, 12:39:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jinxiewinxie

@taniu Apologies for the wait! I got distracted yesterday XD How are these?

I didn't know how to interpret your recipes that had "or" in them so I just tried to pick ingredients from the options you gave that had some diversity between them all.

Jinxiewinxie

Mr @RedKetchup , I'm wondering where the limitation on ingredients (only 3?) comes from? I was able to add four and have it make the item but maybe it would cause a crash or something down the line? It seems to be working so far, materials are being moved around and pasta is being made and ending up in storage but I'm worried about random crashes later or something =/

RedKetchup

not sure. kinda a try at some point but wasnt working..... not sure it is long time ago. test it long and see
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Jinxiewinxie

I'm hoping maybe it was before you learned to edit the dialog windows? Maybe more than 3 ingredient names wouldn't fit in the combo box dropdown and you stopped there XD I had to enlarge the production window and the dialog box and make changes to the inventorytab files too so that they all fit nicely in there without looking funny.

RedKetchup

oh but , maybe it is due to a change in the code when Luke gave us the possibility to use up to 6 building material to build something. maybe it changed laws in this particular case. maybe it is linked.

6 material to build something...
maybe 6 ingredients to craft something.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Jinxiewinxie

Its hard to find a balance between all the things you WANT and all the things that may actually be functional XD Like, I would love to add just tons of recipes but then its hard to deal with in the dropdown menu, heh.

Jinxiewinxie

@taniu  I went ahead and packaged it up with the recipes shown a few posts ago that included your new Pasta recipes (with rabbit meat, spinach, etc.).

Here's your custom version of the mod =) Please make sure to delete the original version you might have, since you don't want to run both at the same time, as it may cause problems.

taniu

@Jinxiewinxie ;D ;D ;DThank you very much for the wonderful mod - I did not know that you would fulfill my request so quickly -You are a great. Cheers

taniu

Quote from: taniu on May 03, 2019, 08:47:12 PM
@Jinxiewinxie ;D ;D ;DThank you very much for the wonderful mod - I did not know that you would fulfill my request so quickly -You are a great. Cheers

Jinxiewinxie

It was fun to make the changes, I much prefer catering to requests over making my own ideas because I don't have many of my own creative original ideas lol XD

taniu

@1 :DI only had the idea to use ketchup for dishes and a few recipes - all the merit for this mod @Jinxiewinxie and @RedKetchup for creating the "Ketchup" v 1.2 for 1.0.7 "Remember this mod" ketchup "add to the game because" Bitty Pasta " - does not have ketchup
Thank you that you like this mod too. Greetings