Started by kid1293, August 12, 2017, 01:34:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kid1293

You can check now @Turis

Version 1.1 is in Download.

Turis

RedKetchup

Quote from: Turis on August 18, 2017, 05:07:28 AM
What if I place your mod beneath the North mod, would the workshop change its production? For example, iron bloom to iron.

it doesnt work like that @Turis  :)
every building has its own list of thing it can do, to add iron ore to iron it needs to be specified in the building template.

it has nothing to do about if it is a  blacksmith or not.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Turis

DesoPL

Nah is all good, i am just busy but... DAMN SON! THAT STUFF LOOKS EVEN MORE COOL!  ???

ancientmuse

Quote from: kid1293 on August 18, 2017, 04:26:23 AM
Here is a Workshop with vanilla tools and clothes.
Maybe add a sign. I'll check later.

Awesome !

I love that it offers up all the vanilla tools and clothes. 

It'll be great for small/tiny maps and limited land spaces.

kid1293

Slowly running out of speed. :)

There is only a new Snug House and a Hospital in version 1.2

New version in Download.

And yes, just drop it in. It should stay stable.

Turis

I really hate it when I start thinking because it makes me wish something. Right now, my thoughts are around a single two-story rowhouse building with no ends nor corner buildings with the same textures as the rest.

@kid1293 , Ignore it if you don't want to do it.

kid1293

@Turis
I like it!

Narrow/wide?
Balcony?

Once you start thinking it is too late.:)

Turis

I was thinking something like 3x3 for a family of four; longer or taller for bigger families. I don't care about balconies. Roofs slanted toward the front and back.

This is my neighborhood.

Ever since my rear neighbor built a chicken den in his backyard, I'm awaken by his rooster at 6 am. I have to keep my windows opened because of the heat. It's horrible and driving me nuts!!!

kid1293

Thanks for sharing!
It made me spend some time on Google Maps. Lot of details to look at.

Right now I have a break and it feels good to be away from modding.
It gives me time for some cleaning up and so...

kid1293

...and back again.

@Turis - I have modelled two rowhouses and I have made f-key variants on both
so you can have both roof textures. It is against my policy for this mod but hey,
rowhouses are a bit repetitive, no?

Is this OK with you?

Turis

twilightbreeze

I am playing The North again, and downloaded today this updated mod. I did encounter a small issue, that I didn't have with the V1.

The storage bard does not want to store gold, or wool from sheep. I had put in another smaller barn for those. Now, gold I could see, as it's a new thing unique to Tom's The North (I think), so might need to be coded for it. But I had no problem with wool, but my bannies will not put wool in the barn. Just thought I'd throw that at you. Otherwise, it's great!
Got my first computer 1984 when it was all dos. Been playing computer games and internet surfing since. SOOO much has changed!! lol.

brads3

last i knew TOM was still using 1.06 limits. gold now <1.07> is under my precious.i have a similar storage issue with CC but it is because i use the my precious mod that is still 1.06.  check your mine limit flag, that should tell you which type of storage you will need.