News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Abandoned - Festival Grounds - Story 69

Started by Abandoned, May 31, 2021, 06:42:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abandoned

Chapter 19  Part 2 -The Brochure

Page 1 - Waterfront Rest Area - features the Festival Grounds Music Tent, banners & flags.

Page 2 - Contest Area - features the Wheel of Fortune, the Giant Snail Race, and the 1st Prize tent.

Page 3 - Vendors Area - features Candy, Elixirs, and Lemonade Stands

Page 4 - Exhibit & Judging Areas - feature exhibit tent, judging tables, small signs & coverings

Page 5 - Food Tent Area - features a large food tent

Page 6 - Livestock Judging Area - features flag fences around judging areas, exhibit & prize tents

Page 7 - Children's Area - features a Puppet Show

Page 8 - Old Town - home of founding families, the Green Dragon Tavern is open to the public

Page 9 - Downtown Main Street - Town Hall Statistics - Year 20 Population 250 citizens

Oh, and one more thing, weary traveler   ...

Glenn

You certainly seemed to have fun with this story

Abandoned

:) oh yes, I did.   :)  Festival Grounds turned out as we hoped it would, Kid's decision to make it all deco was a good one.  I hope others will enjoy using it as much as I did.

Abandoned

Chapter 20

Today, weary traveler, is the summer solstice which is the first day of summer.  We call it Midsummer Day and there are special traditional festivities brought by settlers from the Old Country to celebrate the day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SC8ccxX-44

We've placed several May poles around the grounds and you'll find the traditional new potatoes and strawberries & cream served at both the Green Dragon Tavern and the food tent.  There's a new flower shop on Main Street for anyone wanting to make a hair garland or to have a midsummer night's dream of their true love by placing 7 flowers under their pillow before falling asleep tonight.  There's sure to be a June wedding at the small festival park across from the town hall, all are welcome to attend, and there'll be a special Puppet on a String show in the Children's area as well.

We hope you will enjoy our festival grounds, weary traveler, and Have a Happy Midsummer Day

The End

kid1293

:) :) :) Fantastic. It is sad to leave it...

banishedsanni

Really cute! I guess its time now to take the horse back to bree or michelbinge.

Kristahfer

Another absolutely fantastic work of art !

Abandoned

:) Thanks all, @banishedsanni Take one of those cool bicycles back  :)  Thanks for suggesting them.

Abandoned