News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Forum Challenge #3: Accept The Most Nomads, and Live!

Started by solarscreen, June 21, 2014, 09:15:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

start : 5083

end : 5167

= +84
at least you ve got a positive value and i think it makes it a fact that you survived it :)

congratulations @irrelevant , you have beat my 400+ish number :)
well deserved :)

one day i ll have to beat that ^^
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

irrelevant

irrelevant

It feels very strange, not to be working on this town. I'm starting a new town. I've been thinking for some time there's some achievements I don't have, so I'm going for Mountain Men, Isolationist, and One with Nature, with the same town. I think there's much I can learn from doing this; for one thing how not to have my first structure be a farm!

Hopefully this won't take too long (a couple of weeks?) and when I'm done the mod milieu will be more finished, and I'll be able to pick a select set of complete and stable mods to use going forward.

RedKetchup

hey ! wait my decorative pack v 1.3 is out !

do a little 300 mountain men .... will take you part of the evening, in wait !

irrelevant

Well, you know how slow I am; this will take me some days.

Gaaa! Especially when I have to start over!  >:( The one thing I really hate about 1.03 & 1.04 is that when you lay down roads for planning, and then save, after that you can't simply delete the roads; they must be removed by builders one square at a time. Lost three hours; screw it, I'm going to bed.

solarscreen

@irrelevant, a belated congratulations on the new high Nomads count!  Amazing that you survived from that swarm!

Technology - Home Theater - Astronomy - Pyrotechnics

irrelevant

@solarscreen thanks! I think when a town gets over 1500-2000, it's pretty hard to kill it. But it did not feel good, watching my guys die like that. You feel responsible.

RedKetchup

its your fault @irrelevant !!!! YOU SHOULD NEVER ALLOW THEM TO DIE!

you should have made everything posssible so none , not even one, die of a such horrible death !

your fault !!
you have their blood on your hands !

;D ;D ;D

irrelevant

RedKetchup

Mahnogard

What an awesome thread. :D For my newest town (now that I'm done trying out all the awesome mods and have settled on a set to keep using) I've decided to go as big as I can and take in all nomads. I wanted to do that last time I was addicted to Banished, but I got burned out before I even really got going. There's no way I'll get the numbers I've seen here, because I don't pack houses in as tightly so I can't support as large of a population as is needed to get that many nomads, but I'm certainly going to see what I can manage. So, thanks all for the inspiration.

It's funny, but once I got over my aversion for having any uneducated workers, I really started looking forward to "new blood" wandering into town. We'll see how high that number gets before my feelings change on that. :D

Trizeropz

How is 'and live' defined? at what point would it count?

irrelevant

Quote from: Trizeropz on April 03, 2015, 02:38:13 PM
How is 'and live' defined? at what point would it count?
One year after you take the nomads, if your town is still going. Piece of cake.  ;)