News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

THE NORTH 6

Started by Tom Sawyer, December 09, 2017, 01:23:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

maybe use the nomad in the citizens fbx ? Models/Citizen/MaterialInstance/MaleNomad.rsc
it would be funny  ;D
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

estherhb

Very creative. Maybe make the "prey" look like a lion, troll, zombie, ork, etc. - something that needs to be killed to protect the town. If they don't occur too frequently would work for me :) 

Turis

Nilla

Quote from: Turis on April 01, 2018, 06:38:20 PM
Quote from: Nilla on April 01, 2018, 12:52:20 PM
We are NOT amused! ;)
But, I am!

Of course you are. You´ll come and try to pillage the village of a peaceful old lady. But beware.............. the warrier on the pictures is a girl! ;)

Turis

uh, yeah, we're having a fight this time, lads!

Tom Sawyer

Haha, zombies would have been even more fun. Maybe next April.. It was just hunting a wild population of human models and some Photoshop and a joke, of course. I'm not going to include such a battle mode with blood and special effects. ;D

Turis

Wait a minute! I want to fight Nilla!

brads3

i got $ on Nilla. she can hide in the snow so you can't see her.

Tom Sawyer

I bet on Turis. He is a Navy veteran if I remember right.^^

RedKetchup

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on April 02, 2018, 02:00:03 PM
Haha, zombies would have been even more fun. Maybe next April.. It was just hunting a wild population of human models and some Photoshop and a joke, of course. I'm not going to include such a battle mode with blood and special effects. ;D

haha , good one. but still can be done !! as i explained it hehe

Nilla

;D ;D :D

This is the first April Fool attempt, I actually believed since I don't know when! Good work! The second funnies this year was that police is training, cats to make survey work.

And @Tris, we have to continue fighting with words. No battleaxes and swords! :)

Turis

@Nilla I was playing around with you for April's fool with no real intention of fighting with neither an axe nor a pen.

RedKetchup

whats about with an axe and a fish in the other hand ?

Nilla

Quote from: Turis on April 03, 2018, 02:01:01 AM
@Nilla I was playing around with you for April's fool with no real intention of fighting with neither an axe nor a pen.
April or no April, no difference what this matters. ;)

darnokthemage

Fight! Fight! Fight!