Started by kid1293, June 21, 2018, 09:57:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Willows

Quote from: RedKetchup on July 13, 2018, 03:52:49 PM
i hate so much spiders !!

Severe arachnophobe here meself, hon!  ??? ???
Lifetime Goal: To be the Neighborhood Crazy Cat Lady.

Anyone play and/or mod RCT3? Please pm me! :)

Currently playing RCT3. Send me a pm if needed, I check in daily.

rkelly17

To match Red's ugly long URL, here are some images of the slugs I had in mind:

Warning: These images may contain gross and disgusting content, depending on one's view of slugs. Viewer discretion is advised.

https://www.google.com.au/search?tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=mDZKW8WBJejPjwSspYrYDA&q=British+Columbis+slugs&oq=British+Columbis+slugs&gs_l=img.12...17346.23730.0.26767.22.19.0.3.3.0.231.1963.9j3j4.16.0....0...1c.1.64.img..3.14.1566...0j0i67k1j0i10i24k1.0.OYtg9-S4f3c

Note: These include some snails. I guess Google doesn't know the difference.

I also noticed that, if you go down far enough there are some images of BC Rail Locomotives. That is because locomotives that have no cabs or controls of their own are known in North America as "slugs." Don't know why.

kid1293

Hi.
Reviving this thread for a short notice.
When choosing any vanilla start condition the game crashed.
I removed them and now you can only choose swamp start.
But that is what you came for :)

I can not find what is wrong, I have done it in other places too and they work.  :-\

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=439

gatinho65

This looks like great fun, but I have a stupid question before I begin lol. If I want to play one game with only this and a few other mods you mentioned enabled, what would that start order look like? Do I need to enable CC Terrains to get a swamp start? Or only enable this mod alone and disable CC Terrains (I'm not playing any games with the huge CC mods enabled yet, only a few separate components)?

How do get a new game started with this scenario, or do I load a vanilla game and then enable this mod and others and reload? Sorry to be so dumb lol, I'm having to relearn how the the game works and haven't yet remembered how to play multiple different scenarios at the same time, like this one or a red desert scenario, or a morrocan scenario for example. Right now I have all the new flora/pine set/natdiv mods enabled on all games, so I imagine I have to disable all of them to play a swamp town.

If this is already covered in another forum thread, I apologize for asking but a point in the right direction would be hugely appreciated;) So glad this game still gets so much love and attention, I really missed playing it the last few years when RL got more hectic.

brads3

the swamp mod should be stand aloneso you do not need the CC terrain.place the swamp mod close to the top<this is your start base mod>.you can play around with it and try the pine mod etc above it,this should just change some trees or add them to the map. much of the start map can be adjusted with trial and errors. i haven't tried this mod so can't say what all you could change.

to help with mod orders try this:  http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=1790.0

gatinho65

Thanks for the tip brad3, and yes I have bookmarked that link and will read it many times and see if it sinks in lol, and I am using an actual notebook and pen to write down all my load orders with specific starts to see what happens, so hopefully I'm on the right track getting a handle on this again.

kid1293

Hello. New version in download.

V 1.1 with a new Clinic and a new Chapel. Some texture fixes and other minor things.
I have removed sunlight under all houses. It was really annoying sometimes.

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=439

taniu

DesoPL

Idk if is only me, but playing with Megamod 8, dosen't show chapel and medic in this set.

kid1293

You will have to put Swamp Thing above MM. I never used MM I don't know what Kralyerg has done.
I hope it works :)