<to be edited>
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

RedKetchup

<to be edited>

tuggistar

Update RK Editor Choice Edition is quite chic. Especially I really liked your collection NMT Docks mods.  :D

Checked with all the mods 1.0.7 from this site and CC Journey 1.76. Mods RK Editor Choice Edition at the top. Everything has started normally so far, except for the mod the Maritimes Pine Set V105. It is incompatible.

RedKetchup

Quote from: tuggistar on December 24, 2018, 10:36:56 PM
Everything has started normally so far, except for the mod the Maritimes Pine Set V105. It is incompatible.

a big chunk of Pine set 1.0.5 has been reworked and is included in RKEC!

Artfactial

Trying to update the mod. Is it supposed to be save game incompatible or am I doing something wrong?
The mod sits at the top of the load order and I am quitting and restarting the game when trying to activate. The game crashes a short while into the loading screen.

Artfactial

New games work fine for me as well.
I do have a slew of other mods installed, although RK's ECE should trump them all and wasn't having problems with them so far.
Maybe it was and I wasn't recognizing it properly: I was not able to upgrade New Medieval houses and for at least 20 year now there haven't been growing any of the grasses, but this could be because of a too thickly grown forest over the past 100 years.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Artfactial on December 25, 2018, 03:58:50 AM
Trying to update the mod. Is it supposed to be save game incompatible or am I doing something wrong?
The mod sits at the top of the load order and I am quitting and restarting the game when trying to activate. The game crashes a short while into the loading screen.

i have a dozen of saves made with 1.11 and even started with 1.0 ... never got any problem.

when you try to load it, it should warn you about mods. first it should tell you RKEC is not the same as before. doesnt it tell you anything else ? there is not a mod that isnt there anymore ? what all the messages it gives you in the long process to load your save ?

Artfactial

Well, that's just about all, it does warn me of RKEC when I try to load, no other mod is mentioned. Then, after about 30 sec. the game crashes with a message that the game's x64 .exe has stopped working.
I haven't been able to read the dump file yet.
Is there a way to see what mods the save file is dependent on? I am pretty sure that I have now only added RKEC as a variable to the previous load order.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Artfactial on December 25, 2018, 09:02:39 AM
Well, that's just about all, it does warn me of RKEC when I try to load, no other mod is mentioned. Then, after about 30 sec. the game crashes with a message that the game's x64 .exe has stopped working.
I haven't been able to read the dump file yet.
Is there a way to see what mods the save file is dependent on? I am pretty sure that I have now only added RKEC as a variable to the previous load order.

no there is no way to read the .dump file.
congratulations, you found the very first save that is not compatible :(

i wish to know what is inside your save and that didnt followed in 1.2.

is there a way to get your save ?

Artfactial

Sure, I can send it to you, although I am still very much leaning to an error on my part somehow.
Sorry if it does indeed turn out to be an incompatibility somehow.
The file https://www.dropbox.com/s/6mptyvrnu2gq127/Artfactial-Save131.7z?dl=0 sits at 18 mb's compressed(30mb normally), I'll write up the mods that I currently have enabled in a bit.

Alright, current load order is:
RKCE 1.2
CC 1.76
DS Globe Theatre
DS Neurbert Smith Shop
DS Thompson Trade Merchant
Nomad zero Pop
Port Royal
DS Ale House
DS Crest blacksmith
Garden walls for 1.0.7  (is this included in the RKCE?)
Kid- Gothic Deco V1.1
Kid- House Boat V1.3
Kid- Medieval Grace V1.3
Kid- Rowhouses bussiness V2.3
Kid- Rowhouses Housing V2.3
Better UI: Maps
DS Bridge Crossing
Better Stockpile Storage
Better Stockpiles
DS Bryce's Buthers
DS Chapel of St.Ernest
DS Fences and Decoration
DS Jetty & Bridges
DS Harbourough Market and Old Gramar School
DS Roads
DS Roasted Nuts
DS Small Village
DS Small Village- Homes
DS Small Village- Production
DS Small Village- Services
DS Small Village- Storage
DS Stone Bridge
DS Stone Hovvel
DS Town Houses
DS Tunnels
DS Wagon Vendor
Fruits & Veg Barn
I see Fire
Pick & Hen Tavern
Plague
Seasons FX
Stynth Tower
One Year is One Year

...ohmy.

taniu

@RedKetchup :D ;D ;D
Thank you very much - you are a great moderator - we, players are very happy. There are people who are Banished enthusiasts and create new mods - that's why I like exiled so much - for me the game is a jewel - calm and has great potential - thanks to a moderated one like you this game is still fascinating - there are new mods - and you can still create new stories. Once again, thank you very much for the hard work on these mods 3 - I think you will not leave us players, and you will still be creating something new - great mods - release 3 versions! - I think - it will be more difficult to create something new, if the author "Banished" - will not issue a new "Banished2"? Cheers!

RedKetchup

Quote from: Artfactial on December 25, 2018, 09:48:41 AM

...ohmy.

yeah alot ^^

with that number, the warranty just passed out LOL
probably it has nothing to do with RKEC :P sorry

RedKetchup

someone found a bug about the Dock 1x2 tiles storage. the citizens can't use it. i fixed it already, it will be in RKEC 1.2b later this week

Settler

I started a new town just to see what this was like. And, well, it looks amazing! Fantastic work, RK, and a great Christmas present to us all. :)