News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Will be back ! Suggestions made* !

Started by RedKetchup, November 03, 2016, 03:42:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

Quote from: DesoPL on November 03, 2016, 04:18:49 AM
Guess who's back! Back Again! RK is back for the win OUUUUUUUUU!

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=1315.0

Hi DesoPL,

you know this thing can be a bit hard to place ? need mountain near water :P
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

DesoPL

Sorry i changed it from cove to cave my bad though.  8)

RedKetchup

Quote from: DesoPL on November 04, 2016, 08:08:51 AM

Sorry i started to make a cave 8)
^^

MarkJerue

I definitely spent 3 or 4 hours at work yesterday brainstorming ideas....

1) The David Davis Mansion, near where I used to live. It's a Victorian-style mansion built in the 1850s. While not strictly colonial, it certainly fits in with the environment! It was the residence of a former Supreme Court justice and senator in the US (see attachments).

2) For "The North", while this next one wasn't built in Scandinavia (it's in Maryland) or by a Scandinavian (it's by an Irishman), the buildings allegedly use a Flemish brickworking style - and the colors seem to fit. It's called Oxon Cove & Oxon Hill. It was built ~1805.

RedKetchup

Quote from: RedKetchup on November 04, 2016, 08:21:04 AM
Quote from: DesoPL on November 04, 2016, 08:08:51 AM

Sorry i started to make a cave 8)
^^

so what i ve done ... the smuggler's Cave  ( :P ) is looking like that
but question : whats the purpose of a smuggler's cave/cove ? what is does as building ?

brads3

he wants a place to hide in case the banis kick him out.

Nilla

Reminds me of a cartoon I read as child "Fantomen" (the Phantome (?)). He lived in a skul-cave. Everyone read that cartoon in Sweden in the 1960ies! (Remeber Kid?: I think you were around that time, too)

kid1293

Yes, surely - I had a lot of comic-books, sometime he was called Dragos or something.
For those who don't recognize what we are talking about; his name was Kit Walker and
he had a horse named Hero and a wolf name Devil.
(I Googled and it was originally called the Phantom.)

Nilla - do you remember Guran, the pygmy jungle chief?

Kimbolton

Nice to have you back Red! :)

Please continue your University mod. The one you mentioned here:

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=1291.0

Also would it be possible to have a clock tower? I really think our cities and towns need one. It can just be decorative.  I found a few pictures but anything you could design would be great. :)

I don't know how to make the thumbnails larger when you click on them.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Kimbolton on November 04, 2016, 03:47:33 PM
Nice to have you back Red! :)

Please continue your University mod. The one you mentioned here:

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=1291.0

yeah this is why i asked people to remind me everything they asked ^^
that was not really to make "new" things lol but .... i am still doing some ^^

about the Smuggler's Cave .... the mesh is done, i added some details like skulls fences :)
just need to know what is the purpose of this building lol (gonna go read the original post request)

Paeng

Quote from: RedKetchup on November 04, 2016, 10:01:13 PMjust need to know what is the purpose of this building

Maybe just some simple trade - give him coins or gems and get expensive/hard to get items... a cow, a pig, something useful to get another chain of production going... if possible  :)
[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

DesoPL

The purpose of smuggler's cave is to produce random goods and random number. Of course not overpowered, but something to begining the game when you run out of tools etc. :)

RedKetchup

Quote from: DesoPL on November 05, 2016, 04:32:33 AM
The purpose of smuggler's cave is to produce random goods and random number. Of course not overpowered, but something to begining the game when you run out of tools etc. :)

that function exists ?? i need to ask BlackLiquid Team :P cause i have no idea.

Abandoned

@RedKetchup  Wow, smuggler cave and skull fence look good.  Will have to give some thought to that one, could be a good new theme started there. Ghosts and haunted houses.  Would make a good story.

Just a reminder here of Work in Progress New Hunter Cabin and Druids.  Also still looking forward to Hobbit World.

I like greenhouse the way it is now with seedling production, maybe could use some little pots of seedlings on the shelves inside.  Shelves have snow on in winter.  For a new small greenhouse maybe a seed trader, often have to wait too long for ship to come in with seeds.  Or another thought, a big wood box type wagon with SEED sign on sides that is trader that only accepts special item like iron shovel or farm tool added to blacksmith or with new small blacksmith that makes iron shovel and tools with a high trade value for the shovel or farm tools.  Wagon trader could also accept seedling from greenhouse.  Oh, that would be nice I think.

Thanks again for all the great mods already made.

Turis

Just a reminder to add to the Plymouth house a matching texture to other buildings in the North mod.