[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

Gatherer

There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

embx61

Do you play with Unified Mod or Storage Mod?

If Storage Mod just download the newer version I just uploaded with the code stripped.
If Unified Mod I will within an hour upload newer version with the code stripped.

Unified Mod is updated too with the code stripped.

Gatherer

I use storage mod. Will update, thanks.
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

Maldrick

Awesome!

I've been using delvers original mod with 1.0.6.  When I bump up to 1.0.7 soon this will likely be the first mod I download.

Question....There's a mod that goes with the original called "storage stash" that increases stockpile capacity and the vanilla barn.  I don't use the barn but it's really nice for keeping stockpiles in hand.  Any idea if that will work with this?  I'm guessing no, but just had to ask.
"We are the architects of our actions and we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."
― Ezio Auditore da Firenze

embx61

@Maldrick

Probably not as the old mod don't have the new flags for the stockpiles I guess.

I made a little override mod that increases volume limit per tile from 250 to 500 for all the storage yard included in the mod. So double up.

Just put on top in your Mod list when you update to 1.07.
Don't worry about the LimitResources File as the storage yard part is the same except for the volume limit increase.

Download

Maldrick

@embx61 Very nice!  Thank you, Sir!

I figure I'm a couple days to a week out from upgrading.  Whenever I finish my current map.  I will load this first, for sure.
"We are the architects of our actions and we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."

Maldrick

Finally got upgraded and played with the stockpiles some.  They work great. Thank you for upgrading them. It's a must have MOD, imo.

Also thanks for the override.  Helps a lot.