News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Jinxie - WIP Mods

Started by Jinxiewinxie, February 08, 2019, 07:29:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

hehe thats things we all do at some point :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Jinxiewinxie

Quote from: RedKetchup on February 14, 2019, 09:43:04 AM
hehe thats things we all do at some point :)

Ohhh, I'm glad you saw this @RedKetchup ! I was going to chase you down and ask you how you go about asking your friend Troy for new animations =) Would I be able to send over my rabbit model(s) and maybe make a donation to your paypal (maybe could be split between the both of you?) to purchase Troy's services? I'd love to be able to have my rabbits be a pasture animal =)

Jinxiewinxie

Quote from: 1 on February 14, 2019, 09:55:18 AM
Jinxiewinxie remember when i suggest you to make bigger buildings. This rabbit is not exactly what i meant.  :D

You just sent me into a giggling fit XD This morning has been full of joy and laughter for me thanks to you all =D The um.. boarding house is bigger XD I can't help it, I just love small cute things. If my houses had cheeks, I'd be pinching them because they're so darn cute!

Glenn

Valley of the giants - catch one rabbit and one million meat

Jinxiewinxie

Decorative rabbits for my rabbit hutch progress:

There's normal eared rabbits and lop eared rabbits.. sitting and standing.. each in 6 colors/fur variations. My head hurts from it all XD

Abandoned

:) oh cute, especially little lop eared.  I also like the hutch fence and gate.  Very nice  :)

Jinxiewinxie

Thank you! I really wish I could make them an actual pasture animal but the animations look like you need to hold a degree in graphic design to know how to do lol

brads3

giant rabbits to go with giant frogs.the new modder is catching on quick

Jinxiewinxie

Quote from: kid1293 on February 14, 2019, 06:43:26 AM

The boarding house should be changed to 7 wide (not 6) and align the door.
It leaves a small space on each side. Not noticeable! :)

@kid1293 You were SO right about the footprint size! It looks a gazillion times better now! Ty ty ty!

kid1293

Great! You are making good progress! :)

Jinxiewinxie

Could some folks weigh in on the "release style" that is preferred? I have many buildings so far but I'm not sure if its best to try and release them all together once they're done (who knows when THAT will be lol) as a Bitty Village set, or maybe release them as they're completed, so Bitty Bakery, Bitty Windmill individually or maybe Bitty Food as a group- same for Bitty Town Services or should they be individual as Bitty Church, Bitty School, etc. etc.

I know some players may only want small add-ons (for the sake of performance) and some may want everything all together, so its hard to know what the "best practice" actually is =/

Abandoned

Hi, Jinxie  :)  I prefer matching pieces all together in a set.  I have almost 300 mods in my game that I pick and choose from for each map and story and I now avoid adding a lot of separate mods.  I like sets or themes that have necessary pieces included - for instance I do not like if set has bakery but no mill.  I do not like being required to have to use something else with it. 

You could release set of what is completed and update with more as you complete them, and if there are requests for individual pieces you could then release a separate piece in thread where requested.

Hope this helps with decision.  :)

kid1293

I agree with Abandoned. Make JinxieHousing and JinxieVillage.

Jinxiewinxie

Thank you both! I'll try to keep them as a unified mod =)

Jinxiewinxie

Rabbit hutches! A fenced and non-fenced version so you can make your own "pasture" of rabbits with my MANY decorative rabbits lol

This shows the fenceless in the upper left with fence deco pieces, a mini rabbit hutch deco piece inside, a small shelter deco piece and some random deco bunnies placed in it. Then in the middle is the basic fenced rabbit hutch =) Also included are a couple of my Bitty Houses for scale. They produce a little bit of leather and rabbit meat each season =)

Deco rabbits include normal eared and lop ear rabbits, both sitting and standing and then in 6 different fur patterns each. Plus 45 degree rotated ones so the pastures can look more realistic. That's like.. gosh, 48 different placeable deco rabbits (8x6=48) lol

Creating these rabbits and associated meshes and all the code.. has been painstaking XD BUT WORTH IT FOR THE PRETTY!

Image below shows the rabbits but not including their R-rotations, so you can totally make your pasture feel alive by placing them around. They all sit in different spots inside a tile too, so you won't end up with grid like rabbits at all =)