Main Menu

Medieval Times - Crude or Graceful?

Started by kid1293, January 26, 2018, 06:50:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anjell

OMG - That park Garden Corner is just Perfect for my Parks ... lol

I'm drooling ... hahaha

brads3

i tried to give you a shortcut. we like the uniqueness if you don't mind the time and work though. now everyone will want houses and walls and shops and ......   LOL
i still think RED's torches on the sides of the arches would look good.

kid1293

Sorry @brads3 - no torches for now. I am happy I have come this far.

Here is final building. I now have 5 happiness buildings plus cemetery and 2 houses.

Chapel - Spirit
Well - Safety
Monastery - Goods
Garden Corner - Entertainment
Herb Healer - Health

I have made each happiness circle = 40.
You may say they will idle everywhere. Only if they are unoccupied.
I hope everyone is happy :)

Discrepancy

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

galensgranny

What a nice herbalist building, Kid!  I like that garden corner as well.   I look forward to downloading this happiness set!

Anjell, that is some fancy, beautiful town area you made!

Anjell

I'm super HAPPY !!! hahaha...  Already planning my next town

I'm always looking for happiness buildings to place next to mines to counter Sadness I guess ???  :-\  Unhappiness

Anjell

Quote from: galensgranny on February 02, 2018, 12:28:35 AM

Anjell, that is some fancy, beautiful town area you made!

Oh, Thank you Galensgranny. I try to have fun with all the goodies that these great modders make !!! If it wasn't for them and their hard work I wouldn't be able to have this much fun...  ;)  I enjoy myself too much sometimes.  :)

I couldn't get the screenshots to work so i ended up just taking some pics on my phone temporary. I posted some for Nilla on another thread on Suggestions and Ideas. I downloaded Greenshot. Gonna try it and hope i can get the screenshots to work.

kid1293

:D I meant  - I hope the bannies are happy! lol

I am happy too. This was fun. :)

Hawk

Quote from: Anjell on February 02, 2018, 01:07:30 AM
I couldn't get the screenshots to work so i ended up just taking some pics on my phone temporary. I posted some for Nilla on another thread on Suggestions and Ideas. I downloaded Greenshot. Gonna try it and hope i can get the screenshots to work.

I recall having problems taking screenshots too, so I changed the in-game screenshot keys to Home and End and they work fine now.

BTW! If you haven't already installed Greenshot, I would recommend taking a look at Irfanview. From what I read on the greenshot website and my years of experience with Irfanview, I would say that Irfanview is a better option.
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

[color=#800000][i]Yes, I can multitask. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.[/i][/color]

Abandoned

what a happy mod :) but I have a question @kid1293 Do monks work in the chapel and the herb healer building?   

kid1293

No, monks are very localized to their monastery. I don't think this is
a 'monastery-mod' so it is only there I have them.

Anjell

LOL ... After 2 days of pressing every button, reading through the forums and help sites, downloading software, etc... pulling out my hair trying to figure out why I can't get screenshots.... and the solution was so easy.

Game Options, Input , the key binding was set to Scroll Lock instead of PrintScreen . No wonder none of the buttons worked. Had I looked there in the first place..... sigh....

RedKetchup

Quote from: Anjell on February 02, 2018, 04:59:27 AM
LOL ... After 2 days of pressing every button, reading through the forums and help sites, downloading software, etc... pulling out my hair trying to figure out why I can't get screenshots.... and the solution was so easy.

Game Options, Input , the key binding was set to Scroll Lock instead of PrintScreen . No wonder none of the buttons worked. Had I looked there in the first place..... sigh....

if you are with steam you can make F12
and they will be store somewhere far in c:\ program files... steam... etc
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

brads3

mine is set to 2 buttons. the scroll lock takes pics with the UI windows,the print screen takes pics without the windows.